• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The good news and the bad news

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good news and the bad news

Good news I have a wedding august 11th 2017 95% sure we will be attending at Calgary.

Bad news is I may only be able to wangle 5 weeks away.

Must do list dawson creek llydminister and plevna montana possibly 100 mile house.

Rest who knows I presume I can hire a pick up for wife and I as we may well get off beaten track or just grab a spare from sask3 I'm sure hes got a few.

Current pricing Adelaide to Vancouver via auckland $2117 not to bad have quite figured anything else yet still at planning stage. Not sure when we will arrive etc. Wife she might even go her way and I go mine for 2 weeks yet and meet up at wedding shes got friends to see as well.

Depends how much free loading I do but could be a cheap trip..................or will harvest for food and beer

You will be close to my area , might be doing peas by Mid August

Comment

mallefarmer if you are up at dawson not to far from there near fort st john is a little place called laird hot springs. completely natural with beautiful camp grounds. also north of 100 mile house just east of quesnel an hour and south east into the mountains there is a little active gold mining town called barkerville. both are well worth the visit.
      Last edited by binthere; Dec 15, 2016, 23:05.

Comment

Welcome here, hour east of dawson creek.

Comment

If you want to see a variety of crop production, you could come to the irrigated area of Southern Alberta. Dryland wheat, lentil and pea harvest will be in full swing by early august. Irrigated crops in my area include hybrid seed canola, potatoes, sugar beets, edible beans, hemp, mint, dill, wheat, durum, peas, alfalfa, timothy, seed alfalfa, corn, flax and chickpeas.

Comment

no time for sight seeing if I catch up with all you guys

Comment

If you have extra time near Lloydminster this is not far from us, we can make options for you: seed, processing plant, boating and beer, even can find a cow or a bison to check out if you have the hankering. Lots of room at our Ok corral.

Comment

Originally posted by westernvicki View Post
                If you have extra time near Lloydminster this is not far from us, we can make options for you: seed, processing plant, boating and beer, even can find a cow or a bison to check out if you have the hankering. Lots of room at our Ok corral.
                little place called alcurve actually

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...