• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

electricity issuses

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

electricity issuses

Guess were are at exact opposites of spectrum re power failures and usage

Most of our problems occur in peak heatwave meaning more than 4 days over 38c think record is something like 12 over 40c

Anyway peak power if late afternoon sort of 4 to 6 kids come home from school people start getting home from work and turn on aircon.

I'm fine at my ranch I just plug ina remote generator flick a switch in power box and I'm fine but eledelry people have died, supermarkets pubs peoples frezzers stop lights list goes on.

Last blackout lasted I think nearly 2 days a a hospital with a fertility clinic lost stored semen and eggs so people doing ivf had dramas.

You guys have similar issues in reverse the darn cold cheers guys

Record power cosumption here today. Strong westerly wind with wind chill in the minus 30's. This has lasted a week or more now. We've has enough winter now and it has just begun. We can escape to Trumpsville for a few months but the poor animals have to tuff it out.

Comment

thanks for info, Different continents have slightly different takes; but we're all in this together as one of our TV comedians once said.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...