• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can the Idiot have support of 54% of The Canadian Population?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can the Idiot have support of 54% of The Canadian Population?

How can the Idiot have support of 54% of The Canadian Population? This just into my email from Nanos research weekly preferred Prime Minister tracking has Trudeau as the preference of 54.1 per cent of Canadians followed by Ambrose at 15.8 per cent, Mulcair at 7.4 per cent, May at 5.4 per cent and unsure at 16.4 per cent.

Asked a series of independent questions for each federal party leader seven of ten Canadians (70.8%) believe Trudeau has the qualities of a good political leader while one in two (50.3%) believe Mulcair has the qualities of a good political leader. More than one in three Canadians (37.2%) believe May has the qualities of a good political leader and 35.8 per cent think Ambrose has the qualities of a good political leader.

A few questions come to mind.

One is this just phone a bunch of people from Toronto down town or Vancouver and get a result.

Is it legit and do we live in a country with a lot of people who should be wearing signs.

Or is it just time for Saskatchewan and who ever to join ND and call are selves the next state. Ship our oil gas and Uranium plus potash and grain and say the hell with Canada.

Click image for larger version

Name:	img_0306.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	765286

We need oil and gas in Canada to heat our homes. Yet most want a Carbon Tax. Is it just me or is something happening in our country is it the USA type of effect. Media and Pollsters believe one thing and ask questions to generate results yet population is thinking some thing else.

It baffles me.

Comment

Why doesn't Brad wall just use the word "separate" and put the carbon tax on hold until the next election?

Then run for federal conservative leadership.

It's time Wall puts up or shuts up....grow a set Bradley.... your time has come....

Comment

Ontario is the Most in debt prov. state etc in the world yet the shit show continues.

Heat people heat.

Name:	15541126_1313968745320158_2472763106841150986_n.jpg
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	765287

Comment

We need something soon or these idiots will have us at the Greece Level before the first four years are up.

I think were almost approaching that level already.

Oil and gas and our natural resources are path to wealth. doing a complete 360 and going with unproven not yet developed heat and power etc is a road to disaster. In time join that revolution and go with it. If it was that great would be all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

Is it legit and do we live in a country with a lot of people who should be wearing signs.
            What in a Donald Trump/yellow star kind of way?
            Face it your views are in the minority - that's the way it works in a democracy sometimes.

Comment

Im thinking not but thanks Grass.

Yes the people choose and I have to live with it.

The people elected his father who put canada so far in debt we probably will never get out of that one.

Now Trudeau 2.0 is here and doing the same.

But the people elected him and thats it.

This is about a poll and I just cant believe he is that far ahead.

So my question to you are people just that stupid to believe the government will save them.

Just wondering.

Comment

Not surprising. You need to understand that most income in Canada is due to government transfers not earnings. Even on farms there are subsidies and the suppression of market rates of interest on capital. The funding for these transfers used to come from oil and gas revenues mainly but now is mostly funded by public debt. That is why the party of government handouts is popular in Canuckistan. There are some government handout that do show up around here as well as at your place SF3 so no one can claim that they solely pay in and dont receive.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                  Not surprising. You need to understand that most income in Canada is due to government transfers not earnings.
                  Could you come up a source that would prove that? Sounds very unlikely, besides as all of these "government transfers" have not been introduced since JT was elected it would not be the cause of his popularity in any case.

Comment

Thats where the Greece Model comes from.

Have governments giving and giving new programs for child care, diapers, new laws for useless stuff, very new taxes so population doesn't get mad and as long as the cash keeps going out the people sing and dance in the streets and drink Ouzo.

One day the world says your broke and the same ones finally wake up and cant believe what happened.

Me thinks Canada is on the same Highway to Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                      How can the Idiot have support of 54% of The Canadian Population? This just into my email from Nanos research weekly preferred Prime Minister tracking has Trudeau as the preference of 54.1 per cent of Canadians followed by Ambrose at 15.8 per cent, Mulcair at 7.4 per cent, May at 5.4 per cent and unsure at 16.4 per cent.

Asked a series of independent questions for each federal party leader seven of ten Canadians (70.8%) believe Trudeau has the qualities of a good political leader while one in two (50.3%) believe Mulcair has the qualities of a good political leader. More than one in three Canadians (37.2%) believe May has the qualities of a good political leader and 35.8 per cent think Ambrose has the qualities of a good political leader.

A few questions come to mind.

One is this just phone a bunch of people from Toronto down town or Vancouver and get a result.

Or is it just time for Saskatchewan and who ever to join ND and call are selves the next state. Ship our oil gas and Uranium plus potash and grain and say the hell with Canada.
                      Very simple SF3. The maritimes adore him as per the sweep in the election. Doing pretty good in Quebec. Loved in Ontario and parts of BC. Even on the Prairies there is Trudeau support in the large urban centres. Add to that the PC's and NDP don't even have leaders yet. There is your 54%.

Comment

Sk3

You got nothing better to do while on holidays, are you bored or cut off?

Here's something that I heard on CJOB which is a news radio station in Winnipeg a few weeks ago. Just for you information they tend to swing to the right on the political pendulum.

It stated that for every 1000 residents within Saskatchewan there are 111 pubic employees, the only province higher than Saskatchewan was Manitoba which was 113. Alberta was the lowest which was 76 Now we all know Manitoba had an NDP government for 16 years, so what is the excuse for your future boss Brad Wall?

So I guess you have no problem with Brad Wall and the great Sk Party spending all you hard earned tax dollars increasing his little army of workers?

Comment

Most people are worried about other shit in their lives. Thats how he's getting away the his carbon tax. If u asked most people they wouldn't care. More worried about phone signal or internet hookup than if the arctic has no ice. People are stupid til its too late.

Comment

Name:	IMG_6963.JPG
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	765288

Forage just about out of the cold just not yet. But suitcase is packed.

Comment

Intersting that sk3 brought this up. Yesterday an elder said to me it is time to seperate. No advantage in big anymore. We'll never pay off the easts debt and leave all our resources in the ground. I said to him "you're right, but it could never happen".
                              AB is too urban I said. The cities in the west have become too large for their inhabitants to think much differently than the east. The US voter has the advantage. They had fly over states that rocked the boat. We just have fly over people.

Grassfarmer is right this time. Most Canadians love the sob. This is how democracy works. It gives us trump and takes away the _ _ _ ! (board) My fear is the retroactive left slam of the pendulum when Trump is gone.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...