• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A event not to be missed in my youth

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A event not to be missed in my youth

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-09/revisit-tintinaras-famous-sandblasters-b-and-s-ball/8106488?pfmredir=sm

We had one in our local town for 3 years "droughtbusters" we had a Canadian agriventure trainee with us for one and she said ive gotta take this idea back to Manitoba.

hehe ive got photos of before after of peter I still attended with my wife in my early 40s result the same as when I was 18 lol got smashed got a chick for the night except it was my wife.......

I never made it to a B and S when I was in Aus but boy did I want too! I also thought why don't we have something like this in Canada?!?

Even the UK has Young Farmers that hosts balls and get togethers.

Definitely think it's something that should be arranged!

Comment

Looks like great fun.

I have been to a few of the large country music festivals here in Canada on a hot summer day.

Lots of music, friends, booze, food and sun...makes some wonderful memories.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...