• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anniversary of my dads passing 18 yrs yesterday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary of my dads passing 18 yrs yesterday

Click image for larger version

Name:	geoff.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	777418
    The ram and my dad were handsome

I'm fortunate enough to still have mine with me.... just turned 82 less than a week ago.

He is still so interested in the farm. He helped me expand what he had started with.

His health is not what he would want it to be. He would like to be able to help more but had a bad spell this past summer and fall because of being "over medicated". His other issue would be lung capacity.... and the man never smoked a day in his life. He sure worked hard though.

Very generous man.... so unselfish when it comes to his family.

Got some good work ethic from him...(maybe a bit of "attitude" too)

Comment

Mine too, at 94 still interested in farming, still has his drivers and NEVER had a ticket yet, started at 15, paid $4 for drivers license, never even wrote or drove a test...Farmer for 76 years. In the blood since then, seen all the progress and now regress. Wicked poor times and great times. Mostly satisfied the next gen continued farming. 2001 at 79 was last year he combined.Click image for larger version

Name:	0008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	765283
      Last edited by fjlip; Dec 9, 2016, 19:11.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...