• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agriville Admin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agriville Admin

A suggestion every time a post is put on a particular thread is it possible to make it bump up to top of list?

Dear Mallee, I have suggested that a few times along with a few other suggestiona. Seems to fall on deaf ears.

Comment

You can sort threads by most recent post, but it doesn't keep the setting ,have to reset everytime as far as I can tell. I like the combine forum set up, people will resurrect a thread from years ago and just carry on.

Comment

singing in after you check remember me drives me fracking nuts.

Comment

Yep, give me the old Agriville where I never had to sign in once.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            You can sort threads by most recent post, but it doesn't keep the setting ,have to reset everytime as far as I can tell. I like the combine forum set up, people will resurrect a thread from years ago and just carry on.
            It sounds like the majority would appreciate "the most recent post" being the default.

I agree, this would keep the most important commodity marketing topics that people are interested at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Yep, give me the old Agriville where I never had to sign in once.
              same here , might of signed in once every 6 months . this new one sometimes gets me to. sign in after 15 mins . phone seems worse than ipad , and I'm not talking about switching back and forth from one to the other . really getting old

Comment

on new agriville I signed in maybe three time initially but haven't had to for months turn on computer hit agriville signed in automatically

Comment

Same here. i like the new agriville. ( mallee's post )

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback.

Nicole is away this week on some vacation....perfect timing, she has traded the lovely fresh northern Alberta weather for some Mexican heat and sun. She should be back next Monday Dec 19.

I will ask her to respond and work with each of you to fix any bugs...e.g. logging in etc. when she returns.

Mallee and Sum, I am not sure how much programming is required to enable people to switch over how to change the order of the threads, newest first...we will check it out.

We appreciate the feedback and ideas on how to make the Agriville site more useful.

The Agriville.com site community and use continues to grow. The site is getting over 21% more visitors per month when compared to the same month one year ago and 12% more user sessions per month compared to last year as well. We set a record of over 90,000 user sessions in a 30 day period recently.

Thanks and please contact me anytime.

Joe Dales
                    Farms.com & Agriville.com
                    joe.dales@farms.com
                    877 438-5729 x5013

Comment

Hi everyone,
                      We’re changing the sort order so the most recent post will be at the top. The change will be made in the next week.

Also am looking into the remember me issue, Remember Me seems to work for some people but not others. This seems to be an issue with the vbulletin platform we’re using so we’re following up with our provider to get help on finding a solution.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...