• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are our farm groups?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonepicker View Post
    The atmosphere is 78% nitrogen, nh3 is 82% nitrogen, but it's 310 times worse than co2 as a greenhouse gas? That's amazing! Amazing bullshit me thinks.
    Well Stoney go open a bottle of NH3(ammonia) and take some Deep breaths......feeling better now?

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
      Well Stoney go open a bottle of NH3(ammonia) and take some Deep breaths......feeling better now?
      Your reading too many greenpeace magazines mustard. nh3 is environmentally friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
        I think a carbon is the FREE Markets way of convincing a switch to renewables. The tax can be used to pay for them.
        The CCS experiment is VERY Expensive and will increase our Power bills X 2
        The sentence seems to be missing something because it does not make sense as it is written.

However, if it intended to read ""I think a carbon tax is...", then this may be one of the most self-contradictory statements ever presented here.

Which should not be surprising, since the left seems to have great difficulty understanding the difference between free markets and oligarchical interference based on a false ideology.

And while free markets may also devolve into too few people having too much influence, at least it allows for other marketers or entrepreneurs to develop their own entrance into the marketplace.

Comment

Time for lefties to quit talking the talk and start walking the walk.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	765316

Comment

Oliver. I don't have a picture for you, but since you don't like governments interfering in your business have you turned off the tap on farm subsidies and support programs? I bet you are still collecting the matching agri-invest deposits.

Comment

for all you greenies out there maybe turn off your heat and power for the day and then see how much the earth has warmed up. The carbon tax is nothing more than a tax implemented under the guise of the environment when really it will be used to pay govt spending. the state of california is the most indebted state in the usa and ontario owes twice as much as california. who do you think is going to pay that debt off oh wait lets just use some carbon tax money.For all of you environmentalists waiting for the sky to fall I will give you the SOFA KING award because you people are sofa king stupid if you believe in the carbon tax crap.

Comment

Carbon has been villified for one reason-jealousy. All the have-nots want a piece of the pie, and if they can't get their share they'll kill the golden goose. Carbon-based energy may not be as efficient as nuclear energy but the lefties killed the nuclear goose in Saskatchewan in the 80's. All this tooth nashing for .85 degrees (maybe) since 1889? Carbon bashers, get a brain.

Comment

The irony is the anti-pipeline, anti-fossil fuel greenies will be the first to freeze if fossil fuels aren't available.
                  On cold days I sure appreciate my coal powered electricity and having a heated house.

If chuck and other greenies want to take a stand against coal power or against pipelines, January/February are the highest usage months so it's time to take a stand.

Comment

Stanford researchers uncover patterns in how scientists lie about their data
                    When scientists falsify data, they try to cover it up by writing differently in their published works. A pair of Stanford researchers have devised a way of identifying these written clues.

Comment

And the BIGGER the lie the easier to sell it....Hitler in the 30's.
                      Therefore the climate change/global warming NAZIS fits!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...