• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More snow coming

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More snow coming

Looks like parts of southeastern sask. and southwestern mb. may get 25-30 cm. starting tonite,tomorrow. Might have to get the snowmobile out.

Yes more snow. Looks like the end of our extended grazing. We had some decent stockpiled grass. Cows just needed a bit of decent hay to supplement. If it snows as much as forecast we'll start bale grazing for awhile.

I've grown to really like snowshoeing, so more snow makes opportunity for more places to go.

Comment

I'd really like a good dump of snow like that. Where I used to live in MB is under the warning, lucky dogs. I also like to snowshoe but don't get to have a lot of chance on piles of snow here.

Meanwhile here in Alberta the wind is just cold. Had to dig my coveralls out today. My legs probably won't be liking me after this first day of heavy coveral lifting! Hah

Comment

Got some snow last night today. The wind is sure putting it in some nice piles!!! Will spend more time pushing snow the last few days than all last year!! You just cant win.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...