• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many are there....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many are there....

Wouldn't it be neat if someday we started a thread for everyone who wanted to could "check in or touch base". We could reply to the tread just once and get a tally. I know it wouldn't be everyone but it would be interesting to see everyone both regular and irregular and silent. Could be as simple as just saying "present" or tell the rest of us how you are. Think of all the people that come and gone and stayed...

Maybe one day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0632.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	765272

Ah Relaxation!

Comment

SF3, is that you on the right with your back to the pier? Not wanting to look at the women in bikinis because the missus keeps and eye on you? Good thing you wear sunglasses.... just don't turn your head.... only move your eyes!

Comment

No thats not me Im a little lighter in weight.

Thats in the Cayman Islands at Rum Point. Fun times and nice area to relax. I would build a home here in my retirement years. Its one of my favourite spots.

Comment

I am in the process of designing a new watercraft that utilizes stored farm equipment, but need some assistance. I am planning to turn the combine cab around and turn the header into a propellor. Any ideas for flotation? And I am thinking of turning the hopper into watch tower. Someday day SF3 will have his JD parked at end of pier - oh yeh.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
            [ATTACH]948[/ATTACH]

Ah Relaxation!
            nice water? where is that ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              nice water? where is that ?
              It's the Cayman Islands at Rum point! You do the ray tour from here!

Nice spot but 7 mile beach on the west side is also nice!

Comment

Wow that looks like a nice spot....I need some relaxation as well.

Comment

SDG, from what we noticed in this area this year, neither JD, Case, or NH will float. They went down like anchors. Lol. Grain carts need reeeal big pontoons. Best to do motorboatin' on the beach with an overstuffed bikini.

Comment

Whatever floats your boat Braveheart! Count me in.

Comment

One of my favourite places but their is a beach in Antigua that's nice but need a boat trip to it half hour. Hell all beaches are nice! R and R stress relief!

Comment

Mexico.playa del Carmen.our favourite place to rest mind and body.leaving Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                          Mexico.playa del Carmen.our favourite place to rest mind and body.leaving Saturday
                          wow , that is a nice swim up bar , lol !

Comment

Just checking in....
                            Cloudy but 29C

Comment

what resort you staying?this will be year 6 for that area.That is the Rui Playacar.staying in the rui palace rivera mya.this year.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...