• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTH RCMP Investigation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTH RCMP Investigation

It's back in the news and Wall looks a bit sheepish, quoting from the Auditor report. Then she, the auditor, comes in and defends the report saying it is still possible that fraud and wrong doing was possible. And where is Baby Faced Boyd, scarcer that unicorn shit right now. I think the truth will be revealed yet. If Boyd is innocent why has he basically disappeared? Then the Sask Party wouldn't allow certain individuals(former GTH executives) to be called before the committee.....

This still stinks.

Thieves generally are very cautious in the beginning, but the more they get away with and the longer they get away with it the more bold and brazen they become thinking no one will notice or I haven't been caught yet....
    Last edited by farmaholic; Nov 29, 2016, 07:54.

I guess if the RCMP are investigating,..... soon people that should be answering questions will use the excuse, "we can't comment, the matter is under RCMP investigation".

Man I hate to see MY hard earned tax dollars wasted.

And to think, it is only the the tip of the iceberg that's seen!
    Last edited by farmaholic; Nov 29, 2016, 08:03.

Comment

Considering that Boyds farm was financed thru the taxpayers of Saskatchewan and no one will find the free loads of fertilizer fuel and chemical because it doesn't have serial numbers.....and no one can figure it out.....

Look tapauf owns 110000 acres ....if some of his expenses are sent to the boyd farm who would figure it out?

It's the perfect storm for thieving.

Comment

Put me in charge and these crooks all get locked up in a dark place and never see daylight again. People are fed up with corrupt politicians and it's about time.

What about Sherwood RM...any charges there?

Comment

Boy is this thread ever dead, where are all those Brad Wall cheerleaders all of a sudden? Come on guys, you know who you are, it's time to chime in. If this were a Liberal of NDP premier the thread would be on fire!!!

Comment

How does all the boom money disappear?

I think this is a small diversion to not find the real thefts.

Comment

SF3 and company still have their heads in the sand on this issue. The cover up is always worse than the actually crime so stay tuned folks.

Iceman out

Comment

forage farmer.

When people shut up, it actually means they agree with you.

Comment

I don't care which polical stripe it is....they are all subject to scrutiny and need to be accountable whether I voted for them or not! It's dangerous when blind ideology impedes critical thinking.

"When" I had a sitting Sask Party MLA (Independant now after his DUI), I emailed his office and told him the "optics" of the GTH land deal look horrible....I wonder if there were too many emails regarding the then Minister of the GTH because his disappearing act would rival Houdini's

Comment

The SAD part is Boyd was Elected with a landslide after the News was out that something Stunk....
                    Doesn't give you much respect for the intelligence of voters.

Comment

Boyd should be thrown in prison, coming from a guy with a right wing. This deal cost all of us money to go to greedy bastards using the system

Comment

You guys must not get out much to see were the money went. Go drive around sask best roads in years still lots to do but takes years to fix after the ndp **** ups . Schools going up in almost every city sure that was free good god move to alberta already you think times are bad ? Lol can't amagin how bad it would be if sask party never got in !

Comment

Most in Boyds area figured to vote for him because they were afraid of Ndp like alberta. The only reason I heard from people

Comment

This has *** all to do with the NDP , it has to do with elected people and corruption, regardless of political stripe. This was a deal that profited a few hand picked government buddies at tax payers expense

Comment

You mean the ndp er that sold the land first is jealous that someone made more money than him?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...