• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have fun with this theory

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun with this theory

http://magafeed.com/is-justin-trudeau-the-son-of-fidel-castro/

Saw this. Uncanny similarities. Margaret was a promiscuous hippie so anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
      Saw this. Uncanny similarities. Margaret was a promiscuous hippie so anything is possible.

DNA tests? A Macleans article....

1977: Margaret Trudeau and the Rolling Stones. Margaret Trudeau spent her sixth wedding anniversary without her prime minister husband, instead partying with the Rolling Stones at a Toronto nightclub and later in Mick Jagger’s limousine. The rendezvous sparked rumors that she was having an affair with the band’s front man. She later disappeared to New York. The scandal signaled the end of the couple’s tumultuous marriage, but Margaret Trudeau denied having affairs with any members of the Rolling Stones, later telling a conference on mental health, “I should have slept with every single one of them.”

Comment

Lol , that would be priceless

Comment

Promiscuity, drugs, hippie lifestyle, marries a guy 3 decades older......weird.

The comments mention the Rolling Stones, Ted Kennedy, Geraldo Riviera......really got around.

Comment

Well if she was around New York more than likely The Donald had a hand in there or at least
            some fingers. lol

Hello Papa Donald, hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
              Well if she was around New York more than likely The Donald had a hand in there or at least
              some fingers. lol

Hello Papa Donald, hahahahaha
              I knew when he was elected there had to be a bunch of high-rollers around wondering "Did I snort coke off his mom's butt at Keith Richard's party or was that a different Maggie?"

Comment

Maybe JT can lay claim to Cuba as its illegitimate son ?? Cheap vacations anyone ?? Lmao 😂

Comment

A couple nights ago CBC was running some old clips from when the Trudeaus visited Castro in Cuba. One was a later interview with ol' Maggie where she was raving on about "what a macho man" Fidel was. Probably looked good to her compared to old Pee-air. Seemed Fidel made quite an impression on her.

Comment

Wow CBC, go dig up the Skeletons.

Margaret Trudeau described Fidel’s peculiar fascination with her baby, when the Trudeau family visited Cuba in the ’70’s and her description of Fidel is very romantic:

“Fidel made it clear in his opening remarks that the parents were important but not nearly as important as the baby. In some pictures Fidel had a big patch of wet saliva on his uniform because he had come over early to cuddle the baby.”

…

She remembers Castro during that visit as a “very warm and charming man — I enjoyed him.”

…

Margaret Trudeau said she visited Castro at his hotel before the funeral to welcome him on behalf of the family.

Comment

She was the town bicycle before she met pt.

Comment

But when i heard maggie was bipolar i always felt a little sorry for the old prick.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...