• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grey Cup

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey Cup

Entertaining and exciting....probably because the Riders weren't in it!

I rather enjoyed it as we celebrated Thanks Giving and Christmas with my family plus football. I just cant cheer for Calgary!

Comment

I can't believe calgary didn't give the ball to messam when they were on he two yard line at the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by stonepicker View Post
        I can't believe calgary didn't give the ball to messam when they were on he two yard line at the end of the game.
        It was a surprise alright, if you're referring to the 2nd down with about 1 minute left. Backup QB and he tried to run it in on the right side.
        Calgary only really seem to play for 40 minutes so amazing it went to OT.

I was predicting Ottawa to lose in a blowout.....very surprised.

Even the Riders beat the Redblacks twice this year.

Comment

Ya that's the play i mean't, calgary looked very tentative ( nervous? ) in the first half.

Comment

Very entertaining game. It was interesting what Burris said during hie MVP acceptance speech

“But you know what? For all those haters out there, their organizations haven’t won a Grey Cup in decades, but ours, in three years, here we are, Grey Cup champions.

This was an obvious shot at the Blue Bombers who haven't won since 1990. The problem with the Bombers is the B of D is an old boys club, buddies hiring buddies. When things go bad they fire the coach or general manager, while they sit and collect the big salaries.

Good for Burris and Ottawa, tough loss for Calgary and the bookies!!

Comment

Good for Burris.he deserved it.
              Now he can retire a champion.

Comment

Bombers wont win till they are prizatized, need owners with skin in the game.

Comment

Bombers will likely have Darian next year.

Comment

Why not.....everybody else left. I don't think he even went to BC for the last regular season game. I guess they probably need to give the other guys some reps too. But you would think he still would have went. Contract negatiations might be tough. His heart may be in Sask but money is a great motivator and rules. Time will tell, all I have to say is I hope they can put a team together, gel, and put a better season together as well. I guess the most "winningest" coach wasn't so much this year...

Comment

I get a kick out of Chris Jones, he has the personality to handle the pressure in Saskatchewan but I just worry about him cutting Gainer for gaining weight.

Comment

Going to be interesting winter.
                        DD may be gone..wonder how long Tate and Lulay want to be back ups?
                        Other teams find young nobody's who are as good or better than there starters.
                        Nichols from the peg is a free agent also.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...