• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scottish Experience with Trump

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Scottish Experience with Trump

Pretty much confirms he is obnoxious, a bully and a business failure.

[URL="http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/donald-trump-scotland-wall.html?partner=msft_msn&_r=1"]http://http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/donald-trump-scotland-wall.html?partner=msft_msn&_r=1[/URL]

His net worth is said to be $3, 700, 000, 000 and you expect us to believe he's a business failure? Par for the course.
    Last edited by biglentil; Nov 27, 2016, 18:45.

Comment

Not said to be $3.7 billion by Donald, he claims it's $10 billion lol. How much different is he to many prairie farmers that inherited family land, carried on the family business and watched real estate appreciation multiply that original asset value exponentially? How successful can a businessman be if he doesn't generate a tax bill in 20 years and that's after ripping off workers, contractors and others he did business with along the way?

Thankfully it's not my circus, not my clown.

Comment

"Thankfully it's not my circus, not my clown."

Lol...have to admit, that is funny!

Comment

Yea the media says he is a failure because he declared bankruptcy twice. Twice from 500 businesses sounds like a good track record to me.

Comment

Originally posted by may-be View Post
            Yea the media says he is a failure because he declared bankruptcy twice. Twice from 500 businesses sounds like a good track record to me.
            It's not like he goes bankrupt in all the companies individually so 2 out 500 is a good score! - he has been bankrupt twice, completely bankrupt. That's not a record I'd be proud of or one that indicates good business acumen.

Comment

As for ripping of contractors, in the two or three businesses that failed it sounds like a good track record to me. He would have contracted with one person that would have subcontracted with other people. They sign a contract if with the main contractor if he does not get paid they do not get paid. I forget the percentage of contractors that do not get paid but they work it into their price. We all pay a extra price when we hire someone incase they accidentally screw something up or don't get paid.

Comment

Also think about this. The media was calling him down for his locker room talk . But who has more dignity him or Hillary? Trump has been with his wife since 1992 I think, and they have a loving relationship. Bill is still screwing around and they are together for other reasons... Who lives their truth?
                Last edited by may-be; Nov 27, 2016, 21:46.

Comment

Yep, i'm sure with all of trump's businesses and all the thousands of people he's dealt with over the years, i'm sure there's some that don't like him. Wow, i'm impressed grass farmer, you almost convinced me that trump is a poor business man. Sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by may-be View Post
                    Also think about this. Trump has been with his wife since 1992 I think, and they have a loving relationship. Bill is still screwing around and they are together for other reasons... Who lives their truth?
                    You seem easily confused may-be. Trump was married to Ivana until 92, but having an extramarital affair with Marla Maples at the same time before marrying the mistress in 93. They split in 99 and he married the current one in 2004. Living his truth indeed lol.

Comment

Rather have a bully in power than a push over pansy with an important job like leading a nation. Honestly who cares what happens in their bedrooms its the way they run a country that matters.
                      Last edited by biglentil; Nov 27, 2016, 22:21.

Comment

I like to see the virtues of honesty, integrity and accountability in a leader, oh my we are ****ed forever.....

I don't like bankruptcy. When people don't get paid it should be a criminal offence. ...or that debt follows you for life...no clean slates or fresh starts! Sickening and as evil as wealth gained through corruption.

I would probably die from a fall off my moral high horse. Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                          You seem easily confused may-be. Trump was married to Ivana until 92, but having an extramarital affair with Marla Maples at the same time before marrying the mistress in 93. They split in 99 and he married the current one in 2004. Living his truth indeed lol.
                          Yes I was wrong and said "1992 I think". He started dating Melania in 1998. They married on Jan 02 2005. When asked why he thought they were compatible, he said because they never had a fight. I personally would rather have love than a lie any day.

Comment

And now We are the Laughing stock of the world with Trudeau. Hail Castro you great Dictator.
                            WTF Trump looks real presidential now.

Comment

In Las Vegas I was asked by a craps dealer what was up with our PM because he got himself into Fidel Soup. She said its ok cause he's so cute - interesting that they know about that but tell them you are from Saskatchewan and they look at your feet because they have heard of Sasquatches. hmmm.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...