• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another climate change theary

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another climate change theary

19. Cayce foresaw a shift of the Earth's poles around the millennium

In the late 1920's and early 1930's, Cayce was the first to describe the concept of the shifting of the pole as a result of the crust of the Earth moving independently from the core of the Earth to bring different a surface area over the spin axis. During the past 30 years, this concept has received more and more attention by geophysicists, some of whom now seriously argue that the crust does move independently. Some geophysicists now also argue that the best way to explain a variety of paleo sea-level and other data is that it moves and shifts fairly frequently and more rapidly than previously imagined.

Cayce predicted changes to the Earth surface to begin some time between 1958 and 1998. The cause of these dramatic Earth changes will be the shift in the world's magnetic poles around the year 2000. Cayce predicted that when this pole shift occurs it would begin reversals in the world's climate so that:
    "..where there has been a frigid or semi-tropical climate, there will be a more tropical one, and moss and fern will grow."
    Cayce's prediction of a pole shift occurred in 1998. According to NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, in 1998 something changed the Earth's gravitational field which moved the magnetic poles closer together. The NASA article explained that as the ice on the poles melted, ocean currents moved water toward the equator, which factors researchers believe to be partly responsible, in conjunction with shifts in atmospheric patterns, for this ongoing shift in the Earth's magnetic field. This NASA finding affirms Cayce's prediction of a pole shift.

When I first caught wind of Magnetic Norths shift 10 years ago Nasa called it "a gradual 10 miles per year", 5 years later Nasa called it "a gradual 20 miles a year" now they call the shift a "gradual 40 miles a year". Hmm doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the magnetic north pole shift is accelerating.

Get out your tinfoil hats might protect your brain from the cosmic radiation. lol
    Last edited by biglentil; Nov 26, 2016, 09:08.

Comment

On the National post website I just read an article about how researchers have found after analyzing Ernest Shackelton's and Robert Scott's logbooks from the early 1900's when they were exploring Antarctica by ship that the sea ice hasn't changed much in a 100 years. That there is a natural ebb and flow to sea ice volume in Antarctica, who ever would have thought something so logical, not our present day governments that is for sure!

Comment

OMG! the climate is constantly changing, almost daily! We must stop this ASAP! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! .....Idiots

Comment

Is this another of those "fake news sites" we've all heard about?
          You guys are priceless lol

Comment

The true North Pole at one time may have been in Hudsons Bay Area, possibly the peak off the last ice age .
            When you look at any geological map of Canada you can plainly see the semi circular depression .
            Lots of interesting theories out there but more and more are getting proven by science all the time.
            There was a 700 year long drought in the SW States , not that long ago in geological terms . Maybe it was all the CO2 from ...... , or GMO's ?? Lol
            Or just maybe that cycles happen .
            Northern Africa was once a temperate climate .
            Earth has a long history of climate change , far longer than humans .

Comment

Wow what an opportunity this is for Canada that the earth is shifting and the poles are moving.
              Since Canada is the largest land mass in North America why don't we have a save the pole tax where one side of the country gets taxed so heavily that all our population moves to the other side. Of the country. This shift in weight should have the same effect as the carbon tax to carbon. The shift in weight will theoretically cause Canada to stop slipping in the wrong direction.
              However similarly to the carbon tax since our population is only 30 mil or so compared to USA 400 mil the effect may be smaller or perhaps no effect but let's just do it anyway. I could see this all working good similar to the carbon tax.

Comment

I'm more worried if my gps with keep my A-B lines straight.

Comment

Maybe that is why NONE of our fence lines are N-S or E -W? The sky is falling...AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                    The BIGGER the lie, the easier to sell to the masses...think that was Hitler/Stalin.

Comment

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
                      Wow what an opportunity this is for Canada that the earth is shifting and the poles are moving.
                      Since Canada is the largest land mass in North America why don't we have a save the pole tax where one side of the country gets taxed so heavily that all our population moves to the other side. Of the country. This shift in weight should have the same effect as the carbon tax to carbon. The shift in weight will theoretically cause Canada to stop slipping in the wrong direction.
                      However similarly to the carbon tax since our population is only 30 mil or so compared to USA 400 mil the effect may be smaller or perhaps no effect but let's just do it anyway. I could see this all working good similar to the carbon tax.
                      Whoa, riders, I think you're onto something here.

I can see this really working out quite effectively just like, you know, a carbon tax! You should feel really brilliant for being the originator of this wonderfully progressive idea! LOL!!

Well played, what a perfect analogy you made.
                      Last edited by burnt; Nov 26, 2016, 12:20.

Comment

Hi Buddy! Just a question - do you consider NASA to be a fake news site? Like, go right ahead, if you want to, but they seem to have some credibility here and there...

Just in case you don't have the time to look it up for yourself, there are numerous NASA articles that show how the poles are changing their position, the historicity of the shifts (think: thousands of years) and what may be causing it.

Yes, one of the [I]suggested[I] linkages is climate change (because right now she's a "hot date" ;-) !). But there is no substantive link between the two events, or which affects which, since the most recent pole shift begin about 120 years ago, well before the heavy usage of petroleum/carbon fuels. However, researchers are looking to "tease out a linkage" which should be your first indication of bias leading the research.

Does that help?

Comment

Yes you got me mustard. I got this from that fake sight where they said they sent a man to the moon and a rover to mars... LMAO

Comment

I remember a scientist I saw talking on TV awhile back saying the climate warming activist people were wrong that the earth was warming because of the ice melting at the Antarctic. He said sure it is in this area, but it is also expanding in this other area. He never mentioned anything about the poles changing though.

Comment

Hahaha Burnt, with an idea like that one I could be Prime Minister some day!!!!
                              lol

Currently buying every moving van in sight, just getting prepared..lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...