• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oh oh leary

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh oh leary

well it seems inevitable. kevin oleary is reported to be getting his ducks in a row. it is expected he will be announcing his bid for the p.c. leadership. there wont be any more swamps to drain soon.

You know when watching him on TV ....it's entertaining and he can be an ass ....but I watched an interview where he was a little more serious.....worldly view is quite interesting. ....and really is career politicians what you want running the country....

I thought he was like trump until he started talking a little more in depth.

More interesting was he really didn't care if he ran for the conservatives or the liberals ....I think he may give a shit about Canada.

Comment

Je ne pas parle le francais ...

Unfortunately Will be very tough for him to win.

Comment

A made in Canada Trump but maybe a little more polished. When you look at alternatives i think i would vote for him. Might give that ***** face we have as PM a good run down the the road. Never under estimate the power of the silent majority especially when enough becomes enough

Comment

He is smarter than the rest of the current candidates....they will start getting behind him for a job because most are career politicians.

Job prospects pretty slim for failed politicians.

Oleary has job security.

The others don't.

Comment

There's no one else worth considering so of course he'd get my vote too.

Comment

Raymore is in Scheer's riding.....he knew nothing of what cargill was doing.

He's a career politician ....his aspiration was to be speaker of the house....ffs.

Comment

http://www.bnn.ca/video/ottawa-splantophaseoutcoal-firedelectricitywillscareawayinvestmentfromcanadao-leary~999822

Makes me want to vote for him

Comment

He can use the words stupid and dumb!!!!!

Comment

Rather like Trump he seems to have had more business failures than successes.

[URL="http://www.nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career"]http://http://www.nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career[/URL]

The conclusion that he has become wealthy because of his "celebrity" is telling. The line between reality TV and real life politics is becoming blurred. While we may dislike attributes of "career politicians" they also know how the political process works which is a prerequisite of running a local council, a province or a country. It's laughable the idea that Trump will converse with world leaders resolving crisis' on Twitter - there is such a thing as protocol and that doesn't disappear when you elect a celebrity to office.

It's the ultimate dumbing down of politics, and in turn the electorate. Would be a big money saver though if instead of holding elections we just broadcast a "celebrity president/prime minister big brother" series with the winner being the new leader.

Comment

If someone is going to draw that conclusion, then it would be fair to say that the ultimate dumbing down of a climate change believer is the result of celebrities jet setting around the world to speak on the topic.

Comment

Semi related. Neighbor was at a grower org meeting last week.
                        Little girl from government asks " why cant we dry all this grain with solar?" Someone with a pencil replys it would take 160 acres of panels to run a dryer (?).
                        She replys " so whats the problem".
                        People in govt today are the problem. Not one has ever made a dollar by their own risk. But we who risk will be paying for it all including their living. Nuff said?

Comment

On the same note, if soybeans continue to climb, I'll be able to send a representative out to buy some of gasfarmer's celebrity beef, and make a contribution to Oleary in GF's name. lol

Comment

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/popup/audio/listen.html?autoPlay=true&clipIds&mediaIds=8171510 43652&contentarea=radio&subsection1=radio1&subsect ion2=currentaffairs&subsection3=as_it_happens&cont enttype=audio&title=2016%2F11%2F24%2F1.3866208-kevin-oleary-says-hes-the-man-to-take-on-trump-%E2%80%94-but-will-he-run%3F&contentid=1.3866208

This guy makes sense... I love how he chastises and derides the interviewer for trying to use "CNN" style media biasing.

Comment

to funny g.f. only well groomed elitists or career politicians should run for positions of governance. life experience and no strings attached will become the new norm.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...