• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John gormley with input capital ad on radio

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follow the money.....emslsey and hepworth walk right into wall's and Stewart office without appointments.

They will drive their mandate thru the government.

It's not hard to figure out....

Comment

After witnessing how they clean up a mess and take down a farmer you get a different look at how they operate.

Uncle Guido in Chicago would be a better group to get money from and probably more healthier.

Comment

And done with the government permission.

Input capital. ...gars.....livestock insurance.....blah blah blah.....see who the principals are behind these things and it's not hard to see where ag is being funneled into.

Sadly the suits don't get in an equipment seat.....eventually they might have to.

Comment

The Mafia is sitting up and taking notes.

Comment

When they see boyd and friends take close to 20 million without issue....I guess they are looking to set up.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              When they see boyd and friends take close to 20 million without issue....I guess they are looking to set up.
              They are not looking, they are doing! It is literally incredible. They use proper language, like a client (farmer) is "buying down his position" ie. signing over titles to farmland.
              I think if I read right they modified/possibly ceased operations for a farmer near SF3.
              I am aware these farms must be signing up with eyes wide open and hoping for the best possible outcome. It looks to me like legal loan sharking . All that I can read is that INP has themselves well covered in case the farmers' canola crops dont work out as planned .
              Gormely is nothing more than a shill in all this. He gets paid to flap his lips and apparently he is good at it. I very seldom listen to Gormley, I see right through the act and Im not willing to waste my time or resources trying to participate in his gobbledygook.
              Last edited by hobbyfrmr; Nov 25, 2016, 15:12.

Comment

Found out today that for anyone that signs up for this Input Capital scheme has to show all of the funds received up front as income in the year received. Its not a qualified advance like Canola growers is and definitely not a loan. You are selling canola!

Some people may have a big tax problem

Comment

Seriously? ....Ouch!

On a Corporate level.... maybe not too bad if the "advance"(+net income for the year) isn't above the lowest income tax threshold. I wonder if some people could be offsetting previous losses.... which means they weren't doing very well to start with. To me it seems like the rope used to hang themselves was just shortened now all the "beneficiaries" need to do is wait and be patient.

On a personal level the tax liability would/could be very painful!!!

No way around it?

I never liked the concept. Why would you borrow there? I've called it credit of "last resort" before.

No wonder I'll never get REALLY ahead in life....doing this shit baffles me!!! ****ing morals!

Could someone point out one good reason over traditional borrowing as to why you would choose this type of credit.

Comment

It appears dealing with Input Capital would lead to being paid significantly less for your canola than its actual value.

Example: Input Capital pays farmer $374/tonne for canola ($8.48 per bushel)
                    Farmer hauls in canola at the time the value averages $10.75 per bushel.

Going by these numbers which are very realistic the farmer is paid 22% less than the actual value.
                    If farmer goes under Input Capital will own the farmers land.

What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                      It appears dealing with Input Capital would lead to being paid significantly less for your canola than its actual value.

Example: Input Capital pays farmer $374/tonne for canola ($8.48 per bushel)
                      Farmer hauls in canola at the time the value averages $10.75 per bushel.

Going by these numbers which are very realistic the farmer is paid 22% less than the actual value.
                      If farmer goes under Input Capital will own the farmers land.

What am I missing?
                      At this time?....only your signature on their papers.

Comment

Such a angry bunch of farmers you all are.
                        Income taxes? Who cares. You need that money for the down payment on that piece of land or for that new machinery.
                        Stop sweating the small immaterial things.

Iceman approves this message

Comment

What financing size and terms are you looking for? I would suggest you hit up @ Cardinalhealth Finance company.

A financial solution from Cardinalhealth Finance has many advantages over a traditional commercial loan from a bank.

Whether you are a start-up farm business looking to launch a pilot project, a farm with proven technology that needs help reaching commercial scale. We are open to structure a funding package and agreement based on your financial projections.

For further information on our low interest-rate funding packages, send in your inquiries officially via our admin-email: loan@cardinalhealthfinance.com

Comment

What are "taking" as security? Everyone wants in on the land play in Sask.

I see prices plateauing then correcting.....make sure you're getting in on the right side of the bell curve....no literally....on the "RIGHT" side!!! But no one wants to catch a falling knife...until it lands...then everyone wants to pick it up.

Stoopid uneducated opinion.....and I've been proven wrong so far!

Lenders....cover your ass
                            Borrowers.....I think should be nervous....and good luck competing with cash!

Calculate your risk and who you want to take it with.

Comment

Cardinal group sounds like another leech on ag. Probably some politicians or drug dealers laundering dirty money. Fukin lowlifes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...