• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John gormley with input capital ad on radio

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John gormley with input capital ad on radio

Brutal to hear gormley touting the great innovative company IP is.

Gormley x Ag knowledge =0

Comment

funny how they can sell themselves personally like that . their free trip club they have where they have to get 50 other couples, sylvan learning center , etc., etc. etc., sickening actually

Comment

Gormley is part of the "Fake News " sites we've been hearing about. Lol

Comment

So what is wrong with input capital?

Comment

Originally posted by grefer View Post
            Gormley x Ag knowledge =0
            X2.
            The share price needs all the help it can get right now. Johnny throw a life jacket

Iceman out

Comment

Gormley knows nothing of farming yet most of his ads are aimed at farmers so they know we are listening. I am just not sure why he won't talk ag issues once in awhile.

Comment

John Gormley is a brand that has some esoteric value. Any one can pay him to endorse their product. Of course the people that don't like him will associate your product with him. That's is a risk all endorsements carry. This is also an important feature of the free market. He has never tried to hide the fact that he is not a Journalist but is a talk show host with a strong opinion on just about everything.

Comment

Why not have The Wheat Growers one week then The NFU the next week and then there is APAS or Keystone. Topics would be endless.

Comment

If the bond market is indicating what I think it is, the concept has better merit then the traditional sources of financing. Commodities are still deflating. I don't know all the details haven't signed up but it might be cheaper then the floating rates moving forward? I'm starting to believe that ccga is only there to keep from from filing taxes out of country.

Comment

You gotta wonder if Gormley has actually checked it out. After all he is a man of integrity, isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                        I'm starting to believe that ccga is only there to keep from from filing taxes out of country.
                        Very interesting sentence.
                        All though the only farms who would entertain the thought would be cash flow positive and have no need for the CCGA. Of course not enrolled in any government safety nets because it would create a paper trail.

Interesting concept nonetheless

Iceman out
                        Last edited by iceman; Nov 24, 2016, 20:35.

Comment

I have not studied the chart for some time but is looks like something just breathed new life into INP.V.
                          They are well covered by the farmers insurances and/or farmland. Long term they should make out like bandits.

Comment

Here is a cut and paste page 5 of 15 from the INP power point presentation today. The entire presentation is on their website.
                            This is too ****ing surreal to be true. Its awesome, calling the farmers "bad counterparties" after taking their cash and land due to default.
                            I am buying more shares.

Input has just completed a transition year, in more ways than one. A year ago, we had 3 streaming contracts default, including our largest one. Our stock fell 40% overnight, and investors have sat on their hands pretty much ever since. But many good things have happened in this year, and have transitioned back into a growth story. I want to tell you about those good things.
                            • Regarding the defaulted contracts – in total $18.4 in capital was impacted, but not really at risk because we have security. About 65% of that capital has been recovered in the form of cash and farmland, and only $6.6 million remains to be collected. We’re making good progress on those files.
                            • We completely reviewed our underwriting and contracting processes and made enhancements that we believe will help ensure we do not enter into streams with bad counterparties in the future. Back testing our new process against our portfolio, the three contracts that defaulted are the ones which would not have made it through our process today

Comment

It's a new rough and tumble world out there that is sometimes hard to understand. It is ok for foreign owned potash mines to buy up large tracts of our land, publicly traded companies to strong arm it away or large investment funds to swallow it up.

Doesn't leave much for the little guys to try to grow.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...