• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KAP and Carbon tax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenlane View Post
    Wow. I wonder what some of your great great grandathers thot when Columbus was sailing. He was going go off the edge of the earth and never b seen again. They have been keeping temp recordings for how long mayb 200 years. What is that to the age of the earth absolutely nothing
    Agree, just using temps that conveniently support "their" spin, lying bastards, still hope it warms before the ice age! Please warmer drier!

Comment

Seabass

That's a real infrastructure project that would create wealth...and reduce emissions.

Probably 3 hydro plants as well.

Oh well .... me just big dummy.
      Last edited by bucket; Nov 21, 2016, 09:26.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        To be a climate change denier you have to either be anti-science or not very bright. Most of your anti climate change theories don't stand up to intelligent scrutiny.

A little hind sight will tell you many weather records have been broken in the last few decades in your own backyard.

The arctic is changing rapidly. The perma frost in the Tundra has a carbon and methane bomb waiting to be released as the arctic rapidly warms. Once that bomb goes off it will likely cause rapid uncontrollable warming.

Weather patterns on the prairies have changed. Its called climate change!
        Hmm, i wonder who is anti-science. I like science with a little bit of common sense. The arctic sea ice is expanding, that would mean that it's getting colder up there.

Comment

And the new _ _ _ debate begins!
          Now we are Anti Science and Stupid!
          I must stop reading any thread with this subject.

Comment

Ruining our standard of living to please the GTA isnt going to prevent your tundra bomb from going off. You also need Chindia back preindustrial. Maybe we should plan for the bomb????
            What, did this Neanderthal just fart in church?? Go back to my cave in the RoC and stop desecrating the new commandments.

We have health care and schools because of our taxes that our southern cousins dont.
            Taxes belong with health and education. Make teachers and nurses wealthy. Not a Gore sycophant.

Comment

we do not have health care because we have taxes our southern neighbors do not have.
              the us govt. already spends more on health care per person than the Canadian govt.

look it up.

the US health care costs are 40% higher to begin with.
              even the conservative Fraiser institute says so.

on other sites you hear of US family's of 4 paying 28,000 US in premium for health insurance.
              if your in your late 50s early 60s and one of the couple had health issues, you could be looking at
              60,000$.

those policy's have deductibles and co pays

the aveage cdn. family makes 75,000$ and supposedly we pay 42% of that in taxes to all sources.
              federal , provincial , municipal.

roughly 32-34? ( canadian $ no less ) so about 25,000 US$

it is not a taxation thing, if it was, all Canadian govt.s would have money to pay for is health care.
              nothing else

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...