• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grain Co personel

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No question you are likely to get different grades at different elevators maybe different dockage based on the luck of the draw with the sample. But to think some hourly employee is out to get you and downgrade your sample doesn't make much sense to me, they don't give a rats ass what you grade. Unless they remember the way you treated them the last time you were in!

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
      No question you are likely to get different grades at different elevators maybe different dockage based on the luck of the draw with the sample. But to think some hourly employee is out to get you and downgrade your sample doesn't make much sense to me, they don't give a rats ass what you grade. Unless they remember the way you treated them the last time you were in!
      You just never know, especially with so much custom hauled these days they can get away with murder.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
        Bucket ! Good for you for standing your ground and taking your flax back ! We need more farmers like you to make farming great again ! Keep up the good work !

# supporting my fellow farmer !
        "Farming great again" This is good!

Comment

GDR

I start with good morning or hello and ask how's things going.

Make small talk about what's shipping just to find out if there is more opportunities to haul.

If I am driving in I always have samples in case I can sign more contracts.....I once told a marketing rep....if you keep me driving in I will keep signing contracts.

My flax incident .... even when I went to pick it up the guy wouldn't reload the truck the way I wanted ...he did it the way he wanted ....just pissed me off more.

The marketing rep was better.... by the time I was done she was trying to sell me fertilizer and I was sending her wheat samples.....I give her credit very professional.
          Last edited by bucket; Nov 21, 2016, 06:37.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...