• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California Legalizes Recreational Pot

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California Legalizes Recreational Pot

California voted in favour of legalizing possession and growing 6 plants for anyone over the age of 21. Seems to me the war on Marijuana is over in the US. The process is laid out and seems to take affect immediately.

Cocaine will be next and Trump will lead the charge.

Comment

grain, oil, and livestock futures down.

Coccaine, marijuana, and meth up strong demand anticipated in whitehouse.

the American dream become a hooker and you too can live at the whitehouse.

***** protector products fly off the shelves in Washington.

latex gloves will be handed out to those wanting to shake hands with the president

Must speak Russian as a second language to work at the whitehouse.

Its all good.

Comment

I have always thought that what the world needs is more people smoking dope....so this is great news.

Comment

It must be part of their new "war on drugs" initiative. Make it readily available so the underground market dries up.

How does this fit into California's clean air policy...are the bongs and joints going to have to have filters on them?

Good for carbon sequestration! GO GREEN!!!

Maybe the whole process is carbon neutral!

Comment

As long as it is all organic, then it is,"man, that is crazy, good shit".

Comment

I'm moving to California. Never rains there right? Two reasons to go. Maybe a Trump Hater will swap homes for a spell.

Comment

Nevada also.Viva Las Vegas..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...