• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the USA Finally Woke up!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the weak shit for brains we have running canada I think we have bigger problems.

But those who say trump isn't qualified look at what we voted in a drama teacher who has never held a real job. He would work good at subway!

Comment

"F$&k it I'm moving to the USA! "

Sk3,the American's would send you back with in a year. They wouldn't stand for a whiner like you, complaining about the 10, 11,12,13,14, bad growing and harvesting season you've had in a row!!!

Bitching about this government and that, none stop!!!

Comment

Yea Right they would.

Why when I explain what farmers have gone through in the East year in year out with this fracking rain do some of you think its crying. We have lost some of the biggest fanciest wealthiest farmers just read the RB sales of the last 10 years. So it must be just peachy with Excess Rain. Some this year have had their first look at what rain does. Live that for the next 10 to 15 years. Excess rain destroys farms and lives.

Its no joke. Its reality.

Excess Rain Sucks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...