• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations, Mr. Trump, & Americans!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    We may have just heard the sound of millions of heads popping from sphincters.
    We of the ROC are quietly grinning! James Cameron, Suzuki, etc, the 'fly over people' don't really care what you think.
    My neighbours are calling or texting me this morning. Happy as hell.

I'm awaiting Hillary's speech. Pars

Comment

sorry my bad
      I meant libtard
      way to much on my empty mind

Comment

Never underestimate the stupidity of half the U.S. population. They are all part of a reality show and it will not end well.

Comment

sawfly, there's a difference between globalization and fair trade. trump, for all his warts, tapped into something. people don't mind trading, they don't like the globalist agenda reflected by these multi-country trade agreements, the UN, and the EU where sovereignty is ceded to foreign powers.

Comment

Originally posted by canolacrazy View Post
            sawfly, there's a difference between globalization and fair trade. trump, for all his warts, tapped into something. people don't mind trading, they don't like the globalist agenda reflected by these multi-country trade agreements, the UN, and the EU where sovereignty is ceded to foreign powers.
            The globalist agenda includes borderless countries. Ask Germans what it's like.

Comment

Grow up? Why is it ok for the president elect of the United States to
              Say all of those things and worse and not any one else?
              Even Melania read off the que card that's just locker room talk

Comment

Not at all , but the world won't end as you say

Comment

Parsley

"Absolutely, Errol. But we need to lock Trudeau in his closet, and get someone different to negotiate with Trump. Pars"

Trudeau wants to get Keystone done. Just because your Reformer buddy Harper couldn't get it done, don't be so bitter if Justin completes the task. Trudeau and Trump will get the job done, and my guess is you'll probably be upset because your boy failed!!

Parsley, you mention about putting Trudeau in a closest, as I recall when it comes to closets Harper sure knows how to fine one when running scared , and does a good job of hiding in it as well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jensend View Post
                    The elites will only give Trump so much rope. The Americans (CIA, military, banksters) are pretty pragmatic about how to deal with presidents who don't go with the program. If he gets out of control Pence will be in the Oval Office.
                    He should be afraid, to piss off the bankers/money changers, lots to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      Never underestimate the stupidity of half the U.S. population. They are all part of a reality show and it will not end well.
                      Agstar I've always thought the American people were Slightly stupid.....I think I gave them too much credit

Comment

When you're pointing your finger at someone, you have three pointing back at yourself. Old chinese proverb.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...