• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cnn

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Republicans won more convincingly when you factor in area their votes represent.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	765229

Comment

Stonepicker

"I've been in cash since late summer,"

Sounds to me that you were nervous about what the markets could do if Trump were elected. Well did you ever miss out on a good week so far, DOW up 250 points today due to a Trump victory. It's kind of ironic the very guy you support got in and good money could have been made, but you were scared of that and are sitting on the sidelines. You better consult those so called experts you listen to and find out when old Stonepicker should start buying again.

By the way Stony I stayed in the market, because jumping in and out can only cause an investor to get doubled whipped. Hopefully you don't suffer such faith!!!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        Stonepicker

"I've been in cash since late summer,"

Sounds to me that you were nervous about what the markets could do if Trump were elected. Well did you ever miss out on a good week so far, DOW up 250 points today due to a Trump victory. It's kind of ironic the very guy you support got in and good money could have been made, but you were scared of that and are sitting on the sidelines. You better consult those so called experts you listen to and find out when old Stonepicker should start buying again.

By the way Stony I stayed in the market, because jumping in and out can only cause an investor to get doubled whipped. Hopefully you don't suffer such faith!!!
        Lol i knew you would put a negative spin on it. There's opportunites all the time, i'm not worried. I'm happy the way i do things in the market. Great day to be alive, everytime i looked south across the border all i saw was red. At first i thought it was the sun, but i guess it was something else. Have a good day.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...