• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electoral Vote predictions,,,,Hot link with Map to assist you.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electoral Vote predictions,,,,Hot link with Map to assist you.

[URL="http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html"]http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html[/URL]

My prediction; Clinton - 282 Trump - 256

MSMedia spent very little time discussing the WiKi leaks revelations or Project Veritas videos, showing the complete rigging of the Democratic Primary supporting Hillary, the collusion between the Media and the Democrat Party( giving Hillary debate questions and asking for talking points from the Dems and Clinton campaign), astro turfing and birddogging of Trump rallies causing violence, and pay to play of Hill and Bill's so called "charity". Media choose not to talk about those recent things, rather what Trump said 15 years ago.
    If Trump could pull off a win, it's because people have given up on the MSM and are sourcing their news from the internet, free of the media bias.

BTW, Eastern polls start closing at 7:00p.m. Saskatchewan time,,,

Comment

I think Donald Trumps son could have been president. He has nice hair - no but honestly, my prediction is that one day he will give it a go. He is well-spoken, smart and he probably had no choice but to learn the ropes.

Comment

Which son, he has 3 sons? Likely running against one of obama's kids.

Comment

Naw Hillary's daughter, or another BUSH kid, why spoil the billionaires entitlements?

Comment

fjlip, by then Obama will be a billionaire too, the very same way the Clinton's got rich after Bill left the White House.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...