• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypocracy of Religious right

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypocracy of Religious right

So the Evangelicals who are for Christian FAMILY Values are voting for a ***** grabbing, foul mouthed, Whoring man who couldn't quote scripture if his life depended on it. Lol so much for values.

At least the Republican Mormons said they could NOT Vote for Trump

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
    So the Evangelicals who are for Christian FAMILY Values are voting for a ***** grabbing, foul mouthed, Whoring man who couldn't quote scripture if his life depended on it. Lol so much for values.

At least the Republican Mormons said they could NOT Vote for Trump
    350 million people and these two are the best they could come up with ?? it's a country on the edge of ruin . she is not one bit better than trump . probably worse . the only thing that amuses me is that the news media couldn't get rid of him , millions have been spent on that

Comment

Getting hard up for something to talk about mustard? Surely you don't believe every word you read do you? Or just the ones that suit you? Isn't it the job of every american to vote for who they feel will best serve america? I believe that you would follow any left leaning leader blindly, even if they were cutting your own hand off. I believe trump stands for freedom for americans far more than hillary does, so DESPITE the things that i don't like about trump, he is still the best choice. Or are you just racist against christians?

Comment

I'd like to think that Canada that has CBC which DOES not rely On ratings , would never be in a position with two candidates like this. The private news system in the states Almost Encouraged the mudslinging in order to get people watching their channel

Comment

This has probably been the "low point" in American politics. Does anyone have an ounce of integrity anymore?

Comment

Maybe if the msm looked into Hillary's sex life it would be a different election.

She stood by a man that to this day is still ****ing around ....

Trump never brought that up ... not sure why...

Comment

Stonedpicker to quote A famous song. "Freedoms just another word for nothin left to lose"

If you think Donald Drumpf (actual name) is your man ,then you haven't been paying attention...

Comment

Don't forget How Donald got involved in politics.( The birther movement) He started by Claiming Obama was not born in the U.S,

Comment

I like the trailer park boys when they called him Tronald Dump.

Comment

Stonedpicker to quote A famous song. "Freedoms just another word for nothin left to lose"

If you think Donald Drumpf (actual name) is your man ,then you haven't been paying attention...
                    That's the problem with this whole deal. Donald Drumpf is a creation of john oliver. Like the SNL skits with Alec Baldwin, the mainstream media is so incensed with defeating Trump that it might backfire.

I'm sure looking forward to waking up tomorrow and seeing things move on.

Comment

Don't forget How Donald got involved in politics.( The birther movement) He started by Claiming Obama was not born in the U.S,
                      Actually when Hillary ran against Obama to be leader of Democrats in 2007 her team started the story that Obama wasn't born in the USA.

......but why let the facts get in the way of a mustard argument. 😂

Comment

Can't be smug up here in Canuckistan as we have the likes of Trudeau, Notely, and Wynne in power here. For all its faults, the US system produces better outcomes as ours does. The US is actually in better shape than all other western nations as its real economy is growing, albeit slowly. The only growth here in Canuckistan is in bureaucracy.

Comment

Mustardman, you better do some googling and get your facts straight, it was actually Hillary Clintons run for leadership of the Democratic Party when the Obama birther movement started back in 2008. As for the religious right voting for Trump I would say they are choosing the lesser of 2 evils. The other thing to consider, how much did Obama's presidency create the conditions that led to 2 such flawed candidates running for Potus. Obama constantly talked about the evils of the one percent.

Comment

I'd like to think that Canada that has CBC which DOES not rely On ratings , would never be in a position with two candidates like this. The private news system in the states Almost Encouraged the mudslinging in order to get people watching their channel
                            Are you for real? Did you even watch the news during the Cdn election?

Comment

Hammock yes the birther argument might have started under the last democratic primaries BUT who Built their political start from it? It was the Donald

As far as Obama creating the Wedge really?? The likes of Rush limbugh, Glenn Beck,Fox 'news'' and other right wing, wing nuts spread MISINFORMATION and call it news.
                              It's not news ,its Entertainment. Unfortunately the American people at least some of them believe what they hear on Fox 'news'. No fact Checking on that station , NONE

The likes of Donald was result of BREEDING of misinformation from the air waves that brought Hatred,distrust of government and anger. Unfortunately they've created a monster.
                              Donald is only the First

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...