• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Election. ....Canadian poll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Election. ....Canadian poll

By the end of the day we'll know who the winner is. Who will the lesser of two evils be?

I would hold my nose and vote Trump....something different(real different!!!!)

Who would you vote for?
    Last edited by farmaholic; Nov 8, 2016, 06:36.

If i could vote, but i can't, I would vote for Trump.

1. hes not a politician. Big plus for me.
    2. He is a business man. Not a teacher or prof or lawyer.
    3. He is not politically correct.
    4. Nice family that works together. Bill works with every women on Hillary team.
    5. But the main reason is the Clinton trust fund. How hillbillys from Arkansas Can make it to white house and are now worth Billions just being in government and you can honestly say with a strait face they made it the old fashion way.

T R U M P!

Comment

I would go with trump....but in politics it's good to have change.

Look at the federal conservatives. ...no good candidates ...they need someone from outside politics to rejuvenate the party....

Harper didn't mentor a successor....a lapse of judgment there.

Wall is the same way.

Comment

"He's a businessman" and Hillary is a liar eh?

What kind of businessman? and Trump isn't a liar? lol, the facts suggest otherwise.

[URL="http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/kurt-eichenwalds-huge-list-of-trump-failures-destroys-gop-nominees-self-proclaimed-business-prowess/"]http://http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/kurt-eichenwalds-huge-list-of-trump-failures-destroys-gop-nominees-self-proclaimed-business-prowess/[/URL]

Comment

Trump

Comment

Not Trump,he would take the U.S. to a dark place.

Comment

The media collusion is apparent. There is a Pulitzer prize winning story in exposing Hillary's ties with the Clinton foundation. Where are the good journalists? What is going on here? Never has such a scandal ridden/ flawed candidate made it so far, and yet people say she is qualified and deserves it because she has saved so may children? This is indeed a dark comedy. Anybody that can defeat HRC!!!

Comment

After 2 years of Hillary the media will start doing tbeir job.....unfortunately it will be too late.

Comment

As a political junkie, if you look at the democrats they align much more with Canadian Progressive Conservatives.
                  The Republican Party over the past 10 years or so IS NOT the repubs of old
                  They are Not in Right Field... They are So far Past right field, they can hardly see the game

Comment

You have a point there mustard but the establishment needs to be broke apart , Trump tried but he is going to fail
                    Hillary was hand picked a long time ago to keep the strangle hold of power in the hands of a few .
                    Ben Carson would have been a much more logical choice but not strong enough as a leader

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...