• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helping raise some more money for Cotton's family at Agri Trade in Red Deer this week

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helping raise some more money for Cotton's family at Agri Trade in Red Deer this week

Thanks to Carol and Larry's thoughtfulness as well as the generous Agriville community, Cotton's family is getting some much needed support during this painful time.

We will be letting more people know about the Farmers Helping A Farmer (Cotton's Family) site this week.

Agriville.com / Farms.com team has a booth at Agri-Trade show this week in Red Deer.

Andrew & Nicole + the AgCareers.com team will be there, booth # CUL0150.

Please drop by if you get the chance and say hello.

We also plan to send some tweets on www.Twitter.com/Agriville and our email newsletters.

Here is the link again to the Cotton Family fundraising site.

[URL="https://fundrazr.com/f1BBb7"]https://fundrazr.com/f1BBb7[/URL]

Let me know if you have any other ideas how we can help Cotton's family.

Thanks,

Joe Dales
    joe.dales@farms.com
    877 438-5729 x5013

Thank you so much, Joe, and your Associates, for your thoughtfulness and concrete action.

Your act of reaching out not only helps Cotton's family, but serves to help to unify our agricultural industry, including all our commercial components.

Some of them, and not only farmers, also struggle to remain solvent, have black days, or suffer from depression.

We are "us".

Your kindness is much appreciated. Pars

PS I'll send the link to Michelle.

Comment

Thanks Carol,

Everyone wants to help in their own way.

Let us know how the family is doing from time to time.

Joe

Comment

Agriville

Where anonymous strangers become friends.

Amazing outpouring in a few short days for a guy that I never knew his real name until he passed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...