• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather in Movember?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather in Movember?

If you look at Environment Canada weather for the next 2 weeks, it is unbelievable. Have you ever seen anything like that in your life? Yuk Shi My!

Time will tell .....
    Out of now where , we will have showers all day and tonight .
    Back to the four day pattern just with warmer temps ??

Comment

RR canola weed blooming here but still cant walk in fields

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        If you look at Environment Canada weather for the next 2 weeks, it is unbelievable. Have you ever seen anything like that in your life? Yuk Shi My!
        If they can predict 2 wks out. Why didn't they tell us this weather was coming 2 wks ago?

Comment

It's warm but I guess no record breaker here. Two days of 19C but still under the 1978 November record of 21.1C. Way better than the record November low of -33C in 1985 though!

Comment

As i watch the sidewalk get wet i have to think, believe it when i see it.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
              As i watch the sidewalk get wet i have to think, believe it when i see it.
              Where you at ? Sun actually shining here

Comment

2009 was the last time this happened so no unprecedented. Hoped to get back to harvesting tomorrow but there is a little shower moving through right now. Please don't rain. Under the swaths it is so wet.

Comment

east central alberta light shower came through this morning wheat was just about dry lots of combining being done last few days just have flax left to do

Comment

Forget to shut off your lawn sprinklers, tweety?

Comment

Checked fields this morning. Hoping to do some fall tillage..
                      Water in every little dip in the fields.water not going down at all.
                      Looks like the 1st of April and the snow just melted.

Comment

We had one part day Friday , yesterday was great but back to cloud cool dampish

Comment

Rain here today in central alberta. Between 1 and 2 tenths. Canola swathed and standing was dry. Even standing wheat was in the mid 14's yesterday. Now back to the waiting game. Guys were running hard. We went until 4 in the morning got done the canola we had left now hoping to get to the standing wheat, time will tell.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...