• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hee hee

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You say that now but you haven't seen its face! I had a good case of eebie jeebies when I first found it. It's like it sucked up someone's soul.

I'll have to try and post a photo of it Haha

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
      We have a couple of stone ridges. My ancestors built a pile about 8 feet tall15 feet wide and 100 feet long. When we were kids, we would rummage through the stone pile and find softer lighter stones. We could throw them against any other stone and they would break open exposing shell fossils. That would get us about 20 minutes more break before going back out to pick more stones. The big bonus was that at 12 yrs old we got to drive the "grain truck". A 1956 Chev 2 ton with a wooden box. That was the "good truck" because the 1953 was still a 6 volt and did not always start as reliably as the '56!! This was around 1982.
      you should get a crusher in , crushed rock pretty dear in these parts, all the rock piles have been picked up around here for riffraff and crushed rock

Comment

Never know when you will find a diamond Parsley. I'll give you a quarter for a black diamond. Have you ever tried tumbling those agates?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0871.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	765214

Name:	IMG_0872.jpg
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	765215

Name:	IMG_0873.jpg
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	765216

Name:	IMG_0874.jpg
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	765217

Name:	IMG_0875.jpg
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	765218

Some of the detail was lost in the photos. especially the sedimentary white ones.
          Last edited by farmaholic; Nov 6, 2016, 12:43.

Comment

Name:	IMG_0876.jpg
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	765219

hole in it.

Comment

May I highly recommend a trip to Haida Gwai: every beach is is a beach combers wonder, most different. "Toe Hill" is a lose yourself in volcanic, & agates smooth and curved. Do walk the spit if you go.

Comment

farm,

"Some of the detail was lost in the photos. especially the sedimentary white ones."

Really enjoy looking at your pics. I don't see any agates... Or churt. Or petrified wood. Any magnetic stones? Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...