• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agrium posts qrtly loss

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agrium posts qrtly loss

http://www.producer.com/daily/agrium-posts-surprise-loss-on-low-fertilizer-prices/

Oh my heart bleeds purple piss for them!

Comment

Exactly!

Comment

My advice......trim some fat and get lean. May be a new concept for the supply chain.

Comment

Maybe trim the travel expense account a little and do managers really need multi-million dollar salaries and bonuses? Try that for starters.

Comment

Never been a fan of agrium's retail CPS arm or their attempted monopolization of the fertilizer markets. The fact they are facing losses after the way they contributed to the inflation of my input costs good on them no sympathy here. I go out of my way to deal with independent retailers.

Comment

Life is a bitch some time, welcome to free enterprise and crazy f*cking weather/markets!

Comment

Not too concerned when other links of the value chain make a profit.
                More concerning when it is extracted from own operation rather than others.
                Look at farming as a competitive business, way it should be.
                Free enterprise.

Comment

That sucks my stock has been doing so good over the past 8 years

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...