• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Much needed Sun tomorrow

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much needed Sun tomorrow

Cotton would want us to carry on here.

Looks like some nice sun and wind tomorrow. Anyone think it might be enough to get them going again? Or do you roll the dice and wait a couple days for some drying Au natural before diving back in.

I think we will spin the rotors a bit and at least get a test done.

We ll need ten days of sun just to get back on the field. And side roads need a week just to drive on them.

Comment

wet fog here now , tried swathing today, did about 6 acres, pushing mud with the lifters.
      too wet to swath little lone combine

Comment

I did a hopper full of canola on a south facing side hill. Still too tough to test, but at least the snow is gone, and it goes through the combine without much trouble. Snowed again yesterday morning, so I shouldn't be too surprised how wet it was. Combine got around OK, but the truck with chains could hardly move in the field.

Comment

Wouldn't it be great if we got good weather now until Christmas? It could and has happened. It's been a long summer actually because we had a very early spring. It just seems we never got a lot done because of rain every two or three days.

Comment

Long range forecast looks great. Only have a 100 acres of swathed canola left. Will be nice to take it off dry!
            Last edited by biglentil; Nov 3, 2016, 07:34.

Comment

They have now changed winter forcast to be above normal Temps.Maybe the new normal will be warm winters and wet from may till November.be kind of hard on areas that depend on spring runoff for water.

Comment

Do not get me wrong.I absolutely love warm winters.just be crazy weird if no snow again this year.

Comment

Was supposed to be sunny and warm all week, todays Thur. and it's yet to be windy or very sunny. in fact yesterday afternoon we had a few sprinkles. I could probably spit more, but still!
                  Need a couple days of drying, to get going after Mondays rain. Won't be taking it(flax) till she's close to dry. I don't need the hassle of tough grain, aeration won't do much with the humidity we have.

FYI, Sunshine ski resort is opening today,,,the earliest in 30 years.

Comment

Sunny later...maybe...wait for it...not believing them...thick fog 100% humidity, drizzle in Humboldt, cloudy tomorrow...lots of clouds in AB and off BC coast...ya sunny forever....

Comment

So foggy here it's sick

Comment

Don't see no sun. Haven't seen it for more than an hour for a month or more. Drizzle fog wetter than a 3 day rain again.

Comment

Theres something that looks like sunshine in Regina today, now hope the wind starts up as it blows that god foresaken cloud outta here. See you later!

Comment

Regina, Humboldt, Wynyard all cloudy tomorrow!

Comment

Wind blew and sun was shinning here today. Wind is heading your way Saskatchewan! Hope to get rolling tomorrow, raked some 2nd cut hay today, still pretty green for being down for 5 weeks. Hoping for sunny days for everyone. Good Luck!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...