• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you don't like crowds at agri trade red deer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't like crowds at agri trade red deer

This would probably be the year to go , you will have the vendors all to yourself I should think if the forecast holds true.

Booked rooms already just need to finish harvest looks like might just slide into home plate next Wednesday night.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Even if the weather don't hold I figure most guys attitudes might not be to interested in at all that shiny paint. Sounds like the canola seed bookings haven't gone to we'll either, couple retailers I talked to said the reception wasn't too welcome this year. I did book mine.

Comment

Just curious Sask3 how many quarters of canola do you have left? I am only 35 mins from agri-trade and really wasn't that worried about going. Probably the biggest hiccup in my operation is the lack of grain drying infrastructure which in the past wasn't a huge problem. Can't decide if I need a dryer more or aeration fans or both. This time of year a dryer does more good than fans imo what do you think?

Comment

The new dryer 5 years ago was best decision I have done in a while! Aeration is good to have in August sept! Now it will stabilize till it gets to dryer!

Comment

Rooms booked. Looks like a cancel.

Comment

Looks like I'll be able to make it for the first time in years.

Must say, I'm rather excited!

Comment

You would be a good representative for us common farmers S3. Thank you for reminding us how you have all this time to attend yet another show or holiday.

But...

Please go a little easy on them. We don't want all the booth attendants to think we are all whiners and complainers.

Comment

It is when?

Comment

Agriville / Farms.com has a booth at Agri-Trade. Stop by our booth to say hello! Andrew & Nicole will be there, booth # CUL0150. Would be nice to meet some more Agrivillers!

Nov 9-12th in Red Deer.

Comment

TY. Will try.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...