• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Deficit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federal Deficit

Our federal finance minister today revealed in his latest financial update the liberals will exceed their projected 30 billion dollar deficit. The reason, slow economic growth. I thought the deficit spending was supposed to jumpstart our economy. Funny it didn't work. The only place in Canada that has had reasonable growth is BC, mostly the result of real estate growth. So let's see, a national carbon tax next year, large provincial and now federal deficits. Where will it end? I still believe borrowing money today for our own personal comfort and stealing potential wealth and prosperity from our future generations is self serving and immoral!

Winston Churchill said it best"I contend for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle".

As PM Selfie says, "We will balance the budget from the heart outwards."
    Sit back and wait for the thousands of "green" jobs created by the Liberal weather tax.....😂.

Comment

They will just print more worthless paper, no worry.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	math.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	765201Click image for larger version

Name:	stupid 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	765202

Comment

What did an auctioneer tell the crowd.....its only money and not much of it!!! Of course he was trying to sell something, just like the government is!

Hell... these guys are big spenders..... spending money they haven't even made yet! I guess we all do that to an "extent". There is such a thing as good debt but also bad debt!!! Too bad the government hasn't figured that out yet.

Comment

Guys

I have decided to solve my debt problem, Im going to spend a whole lot of money and then you guys can bail me out . OK?

Comment

This excessive government spending will be the price our children pay . . . .

Comment

A shit for brains is a shit for brains.

We elected one and we're stuck for three more years 120 billion he will add to our deficit.

Thank a liberal!

Comment

What we wouldn't give to have a paul martin back instead of a ****ing trudeau

Comment

"What we wouldn't give to have a paul martin back instead of a ****ing trudeau"

Ya, but the majority of you guys voted to get rid of Paul Martin, just so Reformer Harper could add $128.5 BILLION to the national debt while in power.

So who's to blame for what going on right now????

Comment

Forage I am not defending Harper but he was in power for 10 years to accumulate the 128 billion. Justin Trudeau will accumulate almost that much in 4.Unfortunately our present Prime Minister is sending money all over the world trying to buy a seat at the UN. His spending is doing very little for our economy. Personally Rona Ambrose would do a better job than either imo.

Comment

Better add a few more zeros to that number. Shit for brains party can't do math. Bet it goes into the trillions - just wait until he writes the Indians a blank check. This is just infrastructure spending.

Comment

Your bang on Sask!

Comment

Shit you say...enjoy, facebook ..justin trudeau not

[ATTACH]826[/.Click image for larger version

Name:	Turdo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	765204ATTACH]

Comment

A Trudeau is a Trudeau. Would his father not have started the entitlement employment system had he been a PC?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...