• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan has the worst campaign finance rules in Canada. Here's the proof

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any rules that keep the ndp out sounds great to me.

Comment

actually , i think they're done here anyways . last ndp leader beat himself .alberta will also be a reminder for us ...

Comment

We have watched the death of the NDP over the past decade in Saskatchewan. The unions, teacher federation/university professors, prison population, unemployable crowd are the remaining holdouts.

It's hard to imagine the NDP coming back to power, they are now talking about a potential name change and cutting ties with federal NDP. Their existing seats of the high crime areas of Saskatoon & Regina as well as some northern reservations......people have also witnessed their debt ridden performance in MB and Alberta.

Comment

I don't Know who will be Elected After this term by the Sask party, BUT whoever it is they are going to Find the CUPBOARD BARE. Actually the Cupboard will have probably been SOLD. Lol

Comment

I remember the days working for the NDP government as a civil servant. And the union took its cut from me every check for sweet F$&k all.

Then election time the same Union ran adds supporting the NDP and asked employees to work for the campaign and then donated money to the NDP.

So that was all right.

Sick lefties

Comment

As long as I remember the NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY PARTY, hated rural Sask, did all they could to f*ck things up.
              The highways were their #1 target, all their idea was to keep the city population happy and they would always get elected! Kiss ass to the welfare crowd and SCARE the shit out of seniors over healthcare. A disgusting bunch of total ASSHOLES. Ya change their name and remove at least ONE "party", losers!
              Oh ya I was the guy who told ROMANO to get lost and quit politics, the next week he did! You are all welcome!

Comment

Pallister has no choice but to massage the indian vote.Chief Derek would stir up to much shit.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...