• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good day to ask about sun and wind conditions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day to ask about sun and wind conditions

Anyone notice the seeming lack of sun and wind most days this whole year.

Maybe it just short memories...and maybe its a part of global warming too.

Also get to test out italics and underlining.

Rain all day yesterday, this morning, socked in with fog so thick you can't see the end of our short lane. Your likely getting the same weather over there. Last really sunny and windy day was Sept 30th, I think.

Comment

So how will this work in Justin Trudeau's world.

Wind No

Sun No

oh I guess we all sit in the dark and freeze to death and starve.

What a genius.

Comment

Sk3

Guy's are hoping for good harvesting weather just to get their crops off, and stressed to the limit, and you post nonsense like this! Not sure what Trudeau has to do with the current conditions!

Are you paid by someone to post this type of B.S. because it sure seems like it? Wasn't it you who was complaining you had to postpone your Vegas trip because you may be harvesting!

Boy you have it hard!!!!!

Comment

Well i am sure as hell not that guy, minus 6 and 6 inches of snow here.

Comment

The nonsense is that proponents travel the world for enjoyment only, as many times as they like; whilst others are financially punished and find it hard to make payments for heat and repairs to survive at minus temperatures for half the year.

And then some political heroes come up with changes that don't make sense at any levels; but are sold as viable on their own. All while showing no real political leadership.

In fact; when things get real tough who will shoulder such dead weight.

Comment

Last WINDY day was when spraying post harvest, calm and WET need to go together just like HOT and windy.
              So "Global Warming, er Climate Change" is the cause of a month of cool cloudy wet?
              And a hundred years of hurting ourselves financially, our children and grandchildren will make SFA difference in the global CO2.... or might not change the weather...sound like a fair deal?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	tax.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	765199

Comment

Continues to be warm here - wet and warm. 3/4 an inch yesterday everything is wet and its overcast. Luckily harvest is done around here. Temperatures are remarkable though - the YR forecast out to 10th November shows temps mostly ranging from 8C overnights to as high as 14C by day. No minus temperatures in the forecast and we've hardly had any frost to date, one -5C and the rest have been -1 or -2C.
                Long term data indicates average November daily high here of 0C and average overnight low of -9.8 the average day and night Nov combined temp is -4.9C with a 3 degree standard deviation. The average overnight low for October here is -1.5C and it was way warmer than that.
                That's at least 4 years in a row i've encountered way milder, later falls.

Comment

And still a cattleman can't be satisfied?????

Comment

Was I complaining?

Comment

Quite likely.

Comment

Forage tell me how it doesn't fit in this thread.

Dig bats Carbon tax would make drying grain the way I dry grain to costly.

so should we use Solar, oh we haven't seen the sun in 30 days.

Oh should we use wind it hasn't blown for 30 days.

just saying oh natural doesn't work on a working grain farm.

But a ding bat is always a ding bat.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

so should we use Solar, oh we haven't seen the sun in 30 days.

Looks like you were "saturated" with sunlight that day.

Comment

One day doesn't make a trend. One observation doesn't tell the whole story. Except when the object is deceit and/or propaganda.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...