• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the real issues?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a long time ago i knew they wouldn't be able to float interest rates and i thought that was when the wheels would come off,boy was i wrong

there is a theory in economics that goes something like

"the sum of the suppression of volitily over the course of time is less then the outcome"-something like that

meaning all this ****in around they have been doing in everything is just putting off the inevitable,like pointing a rubber band at your eye and not letting it go at the start,just pulling it further and further back

Comment

see one news her this morning that some suggesting hillary should stand aside well doubt that will happen.

Comment

Far too many Elite need her in office or Trump will burn them all , good or bad it's a complete circus either way

Comment

Originally posted by cottonpicken View Post
          http://www.usdebtclock.org

there ****ed
          Agreed. Its just a matter of time. It should have already happened. All the yapping and spouting and pontificating is just hiding the truth.
          Canada will get deeper in debt yet, we chose a leader that said out loud, in public that the budget will balance itself.

Comment

No choice poor Americans narrowed 330 million down to two poor choices.
            Be afraid for Trump if he wins, too many haters/assassins with 600 million guns in good old USA, he might have a short reign!
            However Pense sounds much better...the show is not over guys...need more popcorn and beer!

Comment

What an election! This election may affect us, we may have to climb a wall to get to fun in the sun not to mention many, many othervpossible ramifications. I've never heard of such weird candidates and media coverage, if you had to make it up, could you? Maybe if they disallowed anyone with more than a million dollars, they'd get decent candidates. Seems money is the root of all evil.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...