• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the real issues?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the real issues?

The American election is only 8 days away and I can honestly say I don't know much about the real issues. The candidates spent the debate time mudslinging and back stabbing. Now the electorate look at each other and wonder , "what did I miss? - what are they promising to do/change?" i would think all Trump would have to do now is throw out a carrot such as subsidized day care or wrote off some expense for the employed. Trump threw out a lot of ideas about immigration policy and military spending, but I haven't heard anything from Hillary. Maybe there is a lot still to come in a few short days.

It sounds like wah wah wah ...Charlie browns teacher....

Splattered with ....make America great again....

And someone getting low then going high....

Two poor candidates but if I was voting I would go with Trump.....Hillary seems too fake.

Comment

My main issue is getting my crop off!! Don't give a rats azz about what's going on with those two jokers.

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
        My main issue is getting my crop off!! Don't give a rats azz about what's going on with those two jokers.
        Affirmative

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
          Affirmative
          I agree crop done here but next year is a big concern with fields beyond saturated.

Way to many opinions from up here about an election that won't matter much to us in the end.

Comment

If the every day person thinks that either of those two are concerned about the everyday working stiff
            then they are just as loonie as those two candidates.

Trumps child molestation charges will come up some time this week, as well as his driving around in the limo all coked up picking up teen age girls.

its going to get even stupider than its been if you can believe that.

But who cares honestly don t know how we can survive with this loss to the crop. And no programs.

Comment

I still can't believe that one of those two are gong to be leading the U.S. The next 4 years .
              But I quit watching the circus a few weeks ago - man the rest of the world must be shaking their heads

Comment

They are only Puppets anyway.... Hillary more so. If Trump wasn't such a loose cannon and eccentric he might have the type of mentality that the average Amurikcan is looking for.

WTF do I know.... just my "opinion"!

Comment

Warm up those combines. This coming weekend looks like a giver. (18 and 20 degrees and that's celsius)
                  If the rain misses us today and weather materializes, she'll be history here for a few guys. Hope its a long stretch and everyone is making dust.

Comment

http://www.usdebtclock.org

there ****ed

Comment

Agreed cotton , this whole circus act election will go down as one of the biggest distractions in history .
                      Land of the free - lol .
                      Greed is drowning them , and the internal corruption in the U.S. government is staggering.
                      Sad , all our forefathers left the system in Europe only to have the Elite ruin society again in North America .
                      Eerily simular to the last days of Rome
                      Many predicted this years and years ago .

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        The American election is only 8 days away and I can honestly say I don't know much about the real issues. The candidates spent the debate time mudslinging and back stabbing. Now the electorate look at each other and wonder , "what did I miss? - what are they promising to do/change?" i would think all Trump would have to do now is throw out a carrot such as subsidized day care or wrote off some expense for the employed. Trump threw out a lot of ideas about immigration policy and military spending, but I haven't heard anything from Hillary. Maybe there is a lot still to come in a few short days.
                        The main issue is how does it come down to these two and how do you convince actual quality candidates to enter the gong show next time?

Comment

they even brought out roe vs wade(abortion) to distract people,i think that happened when they went off the gold standard

start burning some bras again,god its so insane

8% debt annulization and negative growth-good luck with all that

Comment

Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

U know who Don reminds me of? Biff Tannin from Back to the future. ****in head case bully. Hillary reminds me of an auntie who comes around to visit u cause she wants or need something from u. Both fake phony liars.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...