• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not to scare grassy....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to scare grassy....

Not to scare grassy or anything.
    But I was at a benefit social last night and one of the silent auction items was a youth rifle.
    And everyone thought it was perfectly normal. It went for well over retail.
    Relieved to find things on the rural prairies are still normal.
    Only the ghosts were wearing bedsheets.
    I cant be specific but I thought it hilariously ironic who donated it as well.
    Glad that no one was offended. No one found a "problem".
    Glad those kind of problem finders live somewhere else.

Like. Thumbs up.

Comment

Good to hear there is some sanity out there.
      I've found overall there is a lot of common sense in Saskatoon and Regina since most people are formerly from a farm or small town......the media and city councils/beaureaucrats is where the nut jobs are.

I've noticed guns sell for good $ at auction sales, sometimes above new price.

Comment

Also... Like

Comment

Amen blackpowder

Comment

my boys have shot more different guns then me,they aint even teenagers,i just let them loose on the ranges in the states and to save money i stay out,sot every night this week though

Comment

That doesn't scare me blackpowder, I had a shotgun at age 12 and was out shooting rabbits every night after school.

Comment

Amen to that, it is nice that some sort of normal does exist. Guns have always been part of rural life in our area. You have the hunters the guys who shoot targets and then guys who just have one in the shop for skunks etc.

Criminals are the problem not normal people. That is whats scary the politicians are nailing the normal people.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...