• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solar panels

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solar panels

Patio solar lights haven't come on in three weeks ! Can't remember what that ball in the sky looks like .

Yup , I hear you , we had one part day and I almost went blind - could not find sunglasses . Found them in the combine I was in back in September.
    Sad that the environment Canada forecast for this week was all sun .
    Guess what , it is neck week as well .
    Someone should make a spoof on Environment Canada like that crazy grain farmer spoof lol

Comment

So to all the alternative energy guys would their homes be dark? Hardly any wind so also could be a issue.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
        So to all the alternative energy guys would their homes be dark? Hardly any wind so also could be a issue.
        They would expect the government to fix there problem

Comment

Funny made me think of Gilligan's Island and the professors pedal bike generator

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Yup , I hear you , we had one part day and I almost went blind - could not find sunglasses . Found them in the combine I was in back in September.
            Sad that the environment Canada forecast for this week was all sun .
            Guess what , it is neck week as well .
            Someone should make a spoof on Environment Canada like that crazy grain farmer spoof lol
            After Harper gave 78.7 mil in 2011 and 134 mil in 2015. No monitor or consequences in place.

Comment

worlds leading genius,can he be more full of himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRqSkR4ENAg

Comment

heh elon why don't we try and fix real world problems first,then we can move on to your flying houses

Comment

garages with absolutely no tools in them,good job bud

Comment

**** i hate pricks like that,lets get into reality for a second elon,why don't you goto chicago neighbour hood and sell your shit,and what is the true national unemployment rate,why don't you figure out how to get fruit and vegetables into poor peoples hands so their iq may go over 100 instead of feeding a bunch of brain dead liberals with under 100 iqS a fancncy new electric car so they can feed their narcisstic philanthropy of changing the world(there is actually a word for that but i can't remember it)

Comment

Sanctimonious Cotton.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...