• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Market reality

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market reality

How long will it take til the reality of the situation settles in for the merchants/traders of grains?

Flax..... way too much still out in the fields.

Canola..... way too much still out in the fields.

Wheats.... What ever is out there has to be shit.

Oats.... Ditto

Barley.... I can't imagine!

Peas/lentils.... believe it or not there is some of each still out in the field here.....Garbage!!

Flax has already seen a nice bump and I personally think there is more upside.
    Canola too has already saw a nice bump..... can you say at least $12+ if too much stays out?
    High quality cereals should command a bit of a premium this year..... the world may be awash in wheat but what "quality" wheat?
    I doubt the pulses that are still out will affect prices much because I doubt there is alot left compared to how much was seeded and already harvested. The quality issues of harvested crop is already known. Peas are coming up... got a text today quoting $8.00 for yellows... must be short for a shipment. Greens have crept up a bit too but doubt they will be able to use (overall)poorer yellow prices to subdue greens forever.
    Barley.... who wants to play the malt game? Tested-accepted-stored-called-delivered-REJECTED!!!!

one saying which i hate but unfortunately it is true "the market is never wrong"....

i reckon it should be the market is never wrong till its to late

Comment

Today's Calgary Herald presents a Bloomberg News perspective of. short supply of good quality Canadian durum for pasta as well as a good description of 2016 harvest crisis as it affects many crops. Finally someone noticed!

Comment

thats exactly what i mean sumdum

Comment

I agree the markets never wrong till they realize they F$%Ked up.

Taking Canola at 18 and putting into aeration is nice but try to get the shit out later. Been their done that.

Buy a track hoe and a tire and learn to swing it against the bin. That works.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
            Buy a track hoe and a tire and learn to swing it against the bin. That works.
            It still needs to get out the bottom hole though.

Iceman out

Comment

i wondered where the name Can - hole - a came from. We may have to change the name to Cantola. Stale humor this morning. 😬

Comment

A track hoe and tire may help it flow if its clumped but if its badly heated get out the plasma cutter and/or D8 cat.

Comment

Blasting caps

Comment

Probably need an impact gun...., one bolt at a time

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...