• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Balcarres auction, saskfarmer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balcarres auction, saskfarmer

Sask you made a comment a couple weeks ago that he wasn't done combining yet. Is that right or did I misunderstand?

Yes you are correct. They have Standing Canola and Flat oats out yet. No movement as fields are saturated and crop is really really tough.

Comment

So the rest gets custom harvested, use leased equipment or the new tenant burns it in spring?

Comment

The new tenants are going to get a lesson in why the old one thought the rent was too high. Being swamp wet now almost guarantees 2017 will be a failure as well unless we get a dry spring. By the time the old crop is burnt off, the new crop will be seeded late and on it goes. Been there done that.

Comment

SF3, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the oats(I guess that is what they are) with green second growth coming through. I thought for sure they would have sprayed everything to make sure they were finishing up fast.

Comment

Payday was about three years ago..... what's left in the field is chump change for this guy! Let it burn!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...