• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvest Humor!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest Humor!

Farma is that you? I know you run a Massey!

[URL="http://captiongenerator.com/175582/Farmers-going-crazy-with-the-weather-Harvest16"]http://captiongenerator.com/175582/Farmers-going-crazy-with-the-weather-Harvest16[/URL]

Once on the net forever on the net..... I paid to have that removed.... I got screwed over!

I get the grave dire situation and wish everyone was done.

Brutal weather conditions for harvest.

If you find humor in the video clip,.... I'm laughing with you, not at you!!!
    Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 26, 2016, 23:43.

Comment

I am not done combining and was the best laugh I have had in a long time watching this.

Comment

Maybe a dumb question but how do you get the captions to come on on an iphone?? Video plays but only have spanish gibberish.

Comment

I have an IPhone it worked on mine with no problems. I actually didn't get much humor out of it. I'm sorry but this situation we are all in is no laughing matter. Ya I know it's meant to cheer us up for two minutes or whatever the length it is, but reality is we may to endure a crop in the field all winter with huge ramifications down the road.

Comment

It reminded me of the last guys get together. Laughter is contagious.

Comment

Funny video.

Comment

I watched that several times - good stuff lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...