• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SF3, not just out west ! honeymoon is over

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Burnt

Manitoba and Sk just elected Conservative governments, what are you talking about? Obviously voters know when a government has done a poor job, that's why they sent Harper packing a year ago, give Canadians some credit.

Harper added $128 Billion to the national debt, I guess this is the type of leadership you had in mind. Maybe it's you that doesn't recognize poor government!

Surely you jest. But that's okay, even humor is welcome here!

Your reply and that of grassy indicate some comprehension challenges - you addressed nothing that I said.

Now,after a joke-break, perhaps you and grassy will let adults continue the discussion...

Comment

Perhaps what Burnt laments is the fact that a Lincoln for example, although despised by half the people, still would not get elected in our world today. (Mary Todd, would not withstand todays tactics, for one.) Common sense has been banned as terminology. It is prejudicial of course.
      Newspapers, instead of bowing to an owner (at the time), bow to the breeze. And no one in our society is allowed to question 'common knowledge'. Or is any good at it to be fair.
      Politics by nature, is the ultimate sell. The biggest Survivor. That will never change.

Comment

Burnt,what was interests cost payment on debt during harpers reign?

theres no way out of this,its like everyone walking around that just got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and i feel like the doctor telling them well your ****ed sorry

government expenditures will goto 100% of corporate and private income and we will still have a deficit-thats the ****in truth ladies and gentlemen

now i can prove this,the old boys here that have followed me for a decade and a half,know that i don't **** around with shit

you got the top economist krugman praying for an alien invasion or making a trillion dollar coin-seriously these are his solutions,i aint "making" it up-

japan-i aint making this up-if their rates move less then 2%100% of government tax revenues goto interest cost payment

we can't fix this its unfixable

go ahead think of an idea,i'll kill it,i've looked its not there

50% of everyone here will be told the words"you have cancer"-i aint making this up,thats the rate"and then you go through the stages,denial to acceptance

and the only thing i can do as a doctor is look at your kids and say,can you guys eat a couple apricot seeds or apple seeds a day and when you grow up big and strong and healthy can you make sure our money supply is tied to a basket of commodities

Comment

Cotton I agree whole heartly WE are ****ed we just dont know when the hammer will fall, we live in this giant pyramid scheme and will colapse under its own weight, the only reason it has lasted this long is some keep being sucked in thinking thier picked leaders will look after them while the rest of us heathens get thrown to the lions, As for leader of cons why not Rona she HAS NICE HAIR , where did I hear that and how did it turn out.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...