• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Historical weather

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical weather

Very interesting but scary looking at historical weather. According to enviro Canada it is expected to get precipitation each day this week at 26%. So odds are rain every four days or less. That sounds about like what we are up against. More rain for Saturday and these days are so short now, lucky to get 6 hours in per day.

Where is that indigenous summer?

Now raining in Regina. Ugh...so much for the big day tomorrow before the Saturday rains.

harvest 2016 is looking more and more like it will become a November project

Comment

Environment Canada called it a 30% chance of showers even though the computer models on CTV News showed a band of showers coming through. Why not call a spade a spade instead of giving false hope.

Mother Nature sorry for pissing you off.
      Last edited by biglentil; Oct 21, 2016, 02:50.

Comment

Mother Nature is either PMSing or going through menopause and needs a ****ing holiday. Time for the bitter old hag to step aside and let Father Nature take control for a while.... fathers can be a little easier going at times and its time to give him a chance, could it be any worse?

Comment

The radar looks like rain went through overnight.... yesterday morning it was foggy here. We need a drier bias to settle in, warmer temps with low humidity and wind (my nemesis....but where is it when you need it).

And with tomorrow's forecast for this part of the Prairies.....BRUTAL! Enough already.....

Comment

1/10" overnight, combines will not move....more chances today and tomorrow, any % usually means 100% lately, apparently guessing more RAIN S of #16 all day Saturday!

Comment

For the last week a lot of sunny days were predicted on local weather station. But it has been so long since I've seen the sun, I'm beginning to think my vitamin D is running low already.

Comment

Rain along #16 will have an east SK bias according to the latest guess.

Comment

Father Nature is on his way. I call him old man winter.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                    Father Nature is on his way. I call him old man winter.
                    That's just nasty.....realistic but nasty!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...