• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five day window maybe opening up!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....go to the Ritche Bros. Auction in Saskatoon and come home with a ****ing headache..... I can think of alot better places to be and visit other farmers!

Comment

Now who would drive into shit like that ? O mabey its borrowed equipt or the hired man was a little sleepy . Or mabey someone said it couldnt be done.

Comment

"Now who would drive into shit like that ?"

Only and idiot, a rookie operator, or someone who doesn't give a shit about their equipment!!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          ....go to the Ritche Bros. Auction in Saskatoon and come home with a ****ing headache..... I can think of alot better places to be and visit other farmers!
          No BIG holes in your cheque Book? $405,000 per QUAD and one buyer took all 3!

Comment

No fj.....that wasn't me that took 3 Case quad tracs. That would have been beyond overkill. But I didn't leave empty-handed, took home a piece of iron. I always buy something at every auction I go to....a hamburger or two and water. But I really don't like wasting the day and the auctioneer's racket, always glad to get the hell away from the noise.

Comment

Probably the same guy that consigned them.

You might see those quadtracs again.

Comment

7-14 day has been given an upgrade this morning, hope is back on the table. 1-7 day still a little moisture for Sat and next Tues/Wed in some areas but temps better, humidity lower, cloud cover less and a few days with a breeze.
                Today, not much happening.

Comment

Retired and Forage I sprayed with skinny tires this flat one month ago. That water has come in the month of Sept and Oct. We are wet. When I hit the area it looked dry, but I found out other wise. No it wasn't the hired man or I don't like my equipment. Its what you do when you live in the mud zone.

Comment

I took note that the older quad trac brought 100K less. Comparing the hours against the newer ones it looks like about $105-130 per hour. Not an exact science. How many think the newer ones will be worth about $305K at auction with another 800-900 hours on them?

Comment

I would think guys are looking ahead to next spring seeding , those quad tracks may prove invaluable to someone if they can even get on the land .

Comment

Where local Quad seeds with BG950 on tracks, pavement happens in the tracks, crop was poor all summer. Was direct seeded into WET stubble.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...