• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Jays

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Jays

Tonight's the night for Canada's team. Who says they are going to pull it off tonight? Is 6:00 game time?

Cleveland is a much smarter team with better coaching. All the blue jays can do beside Donaldson is swing for the fences everytime.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20161015_115805_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	765162

My daughter, Rain!!

Comment

They need to get their offence going! Man do they swing for the fences. Good pitching by cleveland and its a short series.

Comment

The jays seem to have forgotten that base hits win ball games. Bautista looks totally out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by stonepicker View Post
            The jays seem to have forgotten that base hits win ball games. Bautista looks totally out of it.
            Anyone else think Bautista is over rated.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
              Anyone else think Bautista is over rated.
              I wouldn't say he's over rated. He's delivered in the past.
              I just think we're seeing the "decline". His bat has been cold all through the playoffs and he's costing them runs with his poor defensive play.
              We're basically seeing the Blue Jays from September.
              Really the only difference between Cleveland and Toronto is one key play or hit per game. At this level, that's the difference between a team "playing great" and the Jays "playing terrible" and being down 3-0.

Comment

Jays are alive and I predict a very exciting 7 game series.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                  Jays are alive and I predict a very exciting 7 game series.
                  7 games sounds good! Although, if the Jays get to game 7, losing is not an option.

I think they are capable. At this level, it really comes down to experience and the ability to perform under intense pressure.
                  Both teams are loaded with great players and it's just up to them to make plays.

Cleveland is starting an unknown, inexperienced pitcher today. If the Jays bats show up, he will get crushed. If they don't, the post game talk will be how Ryan Merrit dazzled and silenced the Jays offense.

Gotta hate the afternoon weekday games though.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...