• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Gore

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Gore

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_election_recount he must be having a hell of a time keeping his mouth shut not agreeing with Trump that the system is rigged? Lol Surely there's a reporter that values his opinion on this very important issue? God knows they run to this pos every time there's a new study saying the polar bears are endangered. Oh the irony!

One of the biggest frauds out there, worried about everyone's carbon footprint except his own.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	765161

Comment

He is a true piece of shit politician and Hillary has him campaigning for her.

No fact checking on his statements.

Comment

This is going to sound sarcastic but i swear its not,we should drive up there and kill every ****in polar bear and everything else that moves and then say-look what you made us do you ****in retards,now let the white hetro males go to ****in work and you goto the coffee shop at chapters reading what ever piece of garbage book that reaffirms your own non sense believes,sipping on your latte while the real men who built everything for you in the present past and future.

The mindless women,minorities and men should just get the **** out of our way-we will take care of it we always have we always will.

enough is enough

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
        by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
        It came to them very late,
        With long arrears to make good,
        When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
        They were icy -- willing to wait
        Till every count should be proved,
        Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
        Their eyes were level and straight.
        There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
        It was not taught by the state.
        No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
        It will not swiftly abate.
        Through the chilled years ahead,
        When Time shall count from the date
        That the Saxon began to hate.

"This destiny does not tire, nor can it be broken, and its mantle of
        strength descends upon those in its service." - Francis Parker Yockey,
        IMPERIUM

-dont you feel it,don't you sense it,the time of man is here,i am going to drop the next fackit prick the rubs a rainbow flag in my face,the stupid malnutrition bag of ****in gum ball retard,a god damn piece of shit indian walking down the streets of regina built by a white man begging or intimidating other hard working white people,**** you your ****ed,want to see 40 years of work 6'2 200 pounds feels like to your face,the sissy paper pushing men,the liars and the cheats-**** you we are coming for you,you out number us a hundred to one,but all that means to us is more work,you are ants to us,you can't boost a car let alone change its batterie or tire

look at this

Pars close your eyes

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4cd_1354203918

Where I'm from those ****ers would be dead,my buds and i would take them out and the cops would look the other way.

We need leadership and we need it now,and i know for a fact them guys are here now,Buck up Brad the real men are behind you,pull out the guns and shoot,your opposition is heartless mindless and cowardly,lets start ****in these pricks up.

Comment

15 years ago getting radiation treatments in toroto and the big fackit purade was on i was like good for you guys have fun i don't care non of my business and slowly over the years it was.....can you ****in goofballs shut the **** up already...nobody cares....your making me want to go *** bash with a baseball bat because you will not shut up,lets talk real life problems,why can't they get over themselves?I'm sorry your mother was to stupid to eat healthy and made you a degernit ******,but please leave me alone and stop putting your fellow fags on tv that i watch with my kids and then have to explain......ya no you are the ****in obi nation of nature,**** you stop trying to vindicate it,i have had enough.

Comment

.....everyone has a "special feature" that needs to be "celebrated" .....go for it but I don't want to be force fed it. What would it take to celebrate our common denominators instead of what sets us apart.

On a bit of a rant today cotton?
            Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 17, 2016, 12:55.

Comment

Ya kind of felt like diving into the deep end today,its dark but clear down here,got up to holding my breath for three minutes,its actually really hard to do,the first stage is easy to overcome,everyone can do it,2nd not so easy most freak out,but you learn to relax it s quite nice,3rd stage is not easy,your pushing over 2 minutes and panic sets in,almost uncontrollable forces of instinc are saying take a breath,i actually only reached 4th stage once,everyone is different but 2.5 minutes is my breaking point,my trip over 3 was pretty weird,ya I've had half a dozen lifeguards freaked out over time,its all about control and fear,i'm thinking only free water divers know,its weird and great,you got to hyper ventilate before but its pretty awesome ,never hunted underwater yet but i plan to,time yourself in the bath tub see what you can get to,i suspect some men here could clip 4 minutes,my new goal,i might make it in 5 years....might,lol

Comment

Gay people are just people. Most often they will never harm you and more than ever they tell you so you know it.
                I am really getting disgusted with some local pensioners in town. The real busybody type. Lots of gossiping, "working" at every social function to acquire the slightest little detail. Attend church. Always "helping" old widows and widowers with rides to doctor and city for (thrift) shopping for the best deals for them. They start calling them "aunty" or "uncle" . Then suddenly the older folk sign their power of attorney or wills to these fine citizens.
                When an old person dies or goes to the care home, these fine citizens are the first to volunteer to help "clean" the house up. They have the keys, they get furnishings or stuff they "need" for themselves or their kids or grandkids, then claiming it is some kind of "payment" for their efforts.
                They talk about how severe the stealing in rural areas has become, and put the old racist twist on it.
                Then they go rummage through old abandoned farmyards taking whatever they like because hey, nobody lives there, so they don't care.
                Adults ****ing scheming how to manipulate others to get what they can for free is what really disgusts me.
                When I grew up , if you took anything that was not yours or not offered to you that was grounds to get a beating you would never forget.

Comment

No surprise to me that the mere mention of Al Gores' name brings out such passion in those of us being constantly gaslighted.

As for the polar bears, we should let the Chinese have them. See how long they last!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...