• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

War with Russia

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ya....and the neighbors south of the 49th North never inflicted any pain or suffering?"

Easy to knock the USA when you go sleep every night not worrying that they are not in your back yard the next morning.

Just wondering what Eastern Ukrainians felt like the week after Sochi games ended and Putin was invading their county side inflicting pain.

Comment

I have heard different stories from Russian people and they all say that it was the Americans that paid eastern Ukrainian trouble makers including convicted felons that were released from prison and they were the ones that provoked the conflict with the Russians. They also told me that there is a huge divide between eastern and western Ukrainians. Eastern ones prefer to be with the Russians. Alot of the people were not only killed by the Russian forces but the Western Ukrainian trouble makers.
      Can't say either way but I do know our news agencies don't always represent the whole story and unless u are really there on the front lines to see for yourself u probably will have a different opinion.
      Just look at the American election bullshit.

Comment

"Easy to knock the USA when you go sleep every night not worrying that they are not in your back yard the next morning."

What would keep me awake more is the fact there wouldn't be much we could do if they did want to annex us! Who knows what the future holds. 10:1, hardly a contest!

I believe the whole Middle East upheaval and unrest is a result of the US instigated meddling! "Convenient" to fight "wars" everywhere but In your own country....so much less collateral damage. And if you want to back them as "World Police" where were they when the Balkans were going at it? Or the African conflicts/genocide.

Comment

Farmaholic, I think that in order to arrive at your conclusion about the cause of the Middle East unrest, you need to ignore a whole whack of Middle East history. Documented, factual, proven.

It goes back a loooong way and not likely will ever see a resolution unless people on both sides sit down and decide that they need to accept an intervention from a power much higher than themselves.

Comment

I would never argue with that assessment. ..but meddling or upsetting the ****-eyed "peace" seems to only perpetuate the "underlying hate".

Middle East history is many times older than U.S. existence!
            Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 17, 2016, 19:00.

Comment

Over the past two decades, state-building has developed into becoming an integral part and even a specific approach to peacebuilding by the international community. Observers across the political and academic spectra have come to see the state-building approach as the preferred strategy to peacebuilding in a number of high-profile conflicts, including the Israeli-Palestinian, Bosnia, Iraq, and Afghanistan. According to the political scientist Anders Persson, internationally-led state-building is based on three dimensions: a security dimension, a political dimension and an economic dimension. Of these three, security is almost always considered the first priority.[1]

I believe where the US and Nato get into trouble is their idea of peacekeeping is not always viewed the same on the receiving end. Above is from wiki, but if I'm in the biz of making war,(think Raytheon, GE), a nasty word that is very un-pc, I'd find another socially acceptable term for it. (See above) The higher ups that are on the take are continually finding reasons to pick a fight somewhere to serve someone that donated a metric shit ton to their effort to get elected. It blows my mind that are gonna start something with Russia but maybe the globe is running out of places to invade that has something worthwhile to pillage. I don't remember where I read it but that Persson mentioned above is a real piece of work if my memory is correct. This pc bullshit is gonna enable politicians to go to war with the voters thinking they are saving people from tyrannical dictators, sound familiar?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...