• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather

How did you make out with that snow prediction? If we can miss out on rain tomorrow, we may be able to combine by Tuesday or so. Standing Canola was testing 10 moisture yesterday. Swathed Canola is probably about 30, the wind gotta keep blowing. Weather looks promising for Edmonton next week too - warming right up. The hurricane is done and the Green holidays are over. Let's giver!

Freezing rain + 4" wet snow yesterday. I hear Bing singing, "It's begining to look a lot like April".

Comment

Beautiful here - fencing in a T-shirt, +13C.

Comment

Ended up with some freezing rain Friday morning and then a couple inches more snow. We are supposed to get more freezing rain over night.

Comment

Same as the past few weeks , cloudy , high of zero - again .
          Cool , damp and wet with one day of part sun in maybe twice over that time.
          Oh , rain again tomorrow.
          Weather does look better next week but time will tell

Comment

What furrow said same here...

Comment

If someone told me that Leader SK was 15 degrees, windy and 42% RH this Sunday afternoon I wouldn't believe them.

Comment

Had a nice afternoon yesterday, sun came out windy most of the snow melted made a guy feel good. This morning got up its thick fog but check the forcast says it's gonna burn off then the rest of the seven day outlook looks good nothing but sunshine and low teens. Feeling positive. Had breakfast sent the kids to school then wife asks if I looked at the forcast. Now it's fog and flurries for today and tomorrow, cooler Temps and flurries later in the week again. They maybe can't change the weather but sure would be nice if they could forcast it!

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                  Had a nice afternoon yesterday, sun came out windy most of the snow melted made a guy feel good. This morning got up its thick fog but check the forcast says it's gonna burn off then the rest of the seven day outlook looks good nothing but sunshine and low teens. Feeling positive. Had breakfast sent the kids to school then wife asks if I looked at the forcast. Now it's fog and flurries for today and tomorrow, cooler Temps and flurries later in the week again. They maybe can't change the weather but sure would be nice if they could forcast it!
                  Sure makes you wonder where that 134 million that Harper gave to Environment Canada to up grade forecasting went. Guess that is what you get when no accountability is put in place.

Comment

Today was 2 Degrees and cloudy, almost raining in Regina, all across the province south of us 10 degrees and sunny , we are told. Some one is living right.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...