• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahh , the stress of farming ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh , the stress of farming ...

Who ever is inferring,,,, that picture,,,, is of a Farmer,,,,is nearly as insulting as Murray McLauchlan's lyrics of "Farmer's Song"!

**** I Hate that song, especially the part about growing cheap food for all the good little urban people.

Comment

A few more drinks Border and you'll be just fine.

Comment

tweety, if we were on daylight savings time,,,,IT WOULD BE AFTER 11:00a.m. lol

Comment

This will make you feel better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UBj4Rbq3ZI

Comment

And this!

Comment

Originally posted by boarderbloke View Post
              tweety, if we were on daylight savings time,,,,IT WOULD BE AFTER 11:00a.m. lol
              Hey if you got the same snow as us, its 11 a long time ago!

Comment

Thanks for that Cotton,,,,,Now it's time to fire up the combine and get something done while the sun is shining and the wind is blowing.

Comment

I think that machine would kill the crop, not weed it. We have a rotary hoe for weeding trees and everything in its path is dust.

Comment

Neat video tweety. Sadly I can identity with the stacking of small square bales on the hay rack...maybe the "good old days" weren't so good after all! For some others. ...it might be getting pulled out of mud. But most here should identity with the combine harvest.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...